So Madison Cawthorn...

AUDub

I mean I know drive by posts aren't technically allowed on the "serious" forums, but, uh-

oof

uh

damn

(Don't go on Twitter tonight)

• Like 1

Long story short, Madison Cawthorn is gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.

And then there's his rationale:

Rep. Cawthorn: "It was just me and my cousin being bros, bro!"

Me: "And I suppose that makes it better?!"

Cawthorn: "Doesn't it?"

Me: "NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

7B570A36-94D6-452C-9D85-60790AAD583F.gif

guess-what-day-it-is.jpg

• Haha 1

This clown just needs to declare himself gay or bisexual or just ******* pick a letter from the LGBTQ+ smorgasbord that 300M Americans will never quite understand, and yell MAGA for the next 3-4 months and he will be fine...

This is getting to be every day in the GOP where some Congressman is found out to have a second gay side life out there.  Pansey Lindsey Graham says hi.

And BTW, this is funny as hell... This guy is fooling no one. It might possibly be "blackmail," but it is true nonetheless.

And he has a really cute butt, so there's that...lmao....

Edited by DKW 86

My thoughts:

Not sure how he got elected.

Now I’m seeing why he got divorced so quickly. Point blank, the dude is/was a swinger. Quick google search shows pics of him and his ex and they had all the signs. Plus his previous statements. Bet his ex knew this stuff was going to come back and haunt her. 

I think this stuff is funny because he isn’t the only high profile politician or judge into crazy stuff like this. lol 

On 5/5/2022 at 4:52 AM, DKW 86 said:

This clown just needs to declare himself gay or bisexual or just ******* pick a letter from the LGBTQ+ smorgasbord that 300M Americans will never quite understand, and yell MAGA for the next 3-4 months and he will be fine...

This is getting to be every day in the GOP where some Congressman is found out to have a second gay side life out there.  Pansey Lindsey Graham says hi.

And BTW, this is funny as hell... This guy is fooling no one. It might possibly be "blackmail," but it is true nonetheless.

And he has a really cute butt, so there's that...lmao....

you just made me made enough to cut you off for the next six months at least.two timer.........

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you just made me made enough to cut you off for the next six months at least.two timer.........

No one but you….

On 5/5/2022 at 12:26 PM, wdefromtx said:

My thoughts:

Now I’m seeing why he got divorced so quickly. Point blank, the dude is/was a swinger. Quick google search shows pics of him and his ex and they had all the signs. Plus his previous statements. Bet his ex knew this stuff was going to come back and haunt her. 

I think this stuff is funny because he isn’t the only high profile politician or judge into crazy stuff like this. lol 

Very true but, only one party constantly beats the drum of family values, defense of marriage.  This guys sexuality is of no concern.  His character is the real issue.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 5/4/2022 at 9:56 PM, AUDub said:

Long story short, Madison Cawthorn is gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.

And then there's his rationale:

Rep. Cawthorn: "It was just me and my cousin being bros, bro!"

Me: "And I suppose that makes it better?!"

Cawthorn: "Doesn't it?"

Me: "NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

um you know you are riding a corndog like mad max right?   lol

14 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Very true but, only one party constantly beats the drum of family values, defense of marriage.  This guys sexuality is of no concern.  His character is the real issue.

you are a man of honor and i admire you for it.

On 5/6/2022 at 4:16 PM, icanthearyou said:

14 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you are a man of honor and i admire you for it.

ditto...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

...lost his primary tonight. Not really a surprise, and I think the House Pubs are breathing a sigh of relief.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 12:26 PM, wdefromtx said:

Out-Trumped the rest of the field. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

Out-Trumped the rest of the field. 

And the only way he got beat was because his supporters started to think he might be a closeted homosexual. 

40 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

And the only way he got beat was because his supporters started to think he might be a closeted homosexual. 

While I agree, I don’t think the word “closeted” really applies here. 😉

Edited by DKW 86