AU Family Fantasy Football (2 leagues)

AUBwins

31 minutes ago, Weagle1787 said:

I'll play, but I have no idea what in the hell I'm doing. 

Neither did your boy before last season and he's all in now.  

We'll guide you through it.  We just have some fun.  Except @McLoofus. He's a crazy SOB that let's his wife make the roster decisions (actually she would probably beat all of us, right Loof?) :poke:

Welcome!

• Like 1

@cole256had a stout playoff and got the number 1 pick.  He'd have been trouble if he had gotten in that last week of the season.  You gonna keep a first rounder or use that first pick? 

39 minutes ago, Weagle1787 said:

Also @aubearcathit the jackpot last year with his keepers and the draft.  If you look at mock rankings, he has half of the top 8 that were on his team.  No wonder he won last year lol. 

15 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Also @aubearcathit the jackpot last year with his keepers and the draft.  If you look at mock rankings, he has half of the top 8 that were on his team.  No wonder he won last year lol. 

😈 Of course I’m open for a trade of ANY of them 😈

15 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Who would want to trade with a guy with devil emojis lol? 

16 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Right now you can still keep Kupp plus one of those RBs because Kupp is 2nd round.  We know about Jefferson being 11th round this year (2nd year kept).    Question.  How much do you like Diontae?

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Right now you can still keep Kupp plus one of those RBs because Kupp is 2nd round.  We know about Jefferson being 11th round this year (2nd year kept).    Question.  How much do you like Diontae?

I’d have to do a little research. I tried to create a trade just to check value and it gave me a message that the trade deadline had passed. Also, I’ll check your roster to see about potential moves. 

1 minute ago, aubearcat said:

I’d have to do a little research. I tried to create a trade just to check value and it gave me a message that the trade deadline had passed. Also, I’ll check your roster to see about potential moves. 

We can chat on yahoo.  Yes we have to do manual trades.  I created a thread to announce official trades that have been approved.  My roster is listed above with available keeper players that can be traded. 

3 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

On the website, you can bring up my team roster, then select research tab. It would give the going avg pick. Diontae could be kept in 8th round this year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weagle1787 said:

Send me a PM with your email address so I can transfer the roster to you of the team you are taking over.  That will not be next years roster, but it will give you a chance to start off with a few players.  You also need to set up a yahoo profile on yahoo fantasy.

Edited by AUBwins

We had a trade.  Cam Akers for Justin Jefferson. 

The wrestling nerd in me ... new team profile pic had to be cropped. The profile is the 2nd pic but for some reason it's inverted on my saved file.  Pretty cool but inverted colors lol. The one below is basically the same but correct colors.  Anyways. 

JT is All Elite!

Snipped pic.jpg

‎Friday‎,_‎June‎_‎10‎,_‎2022.png

All Elite Taylor.jpg

After seeing it, i may keep the invert for the Auburn flair lol

For those not in on the yahoo chat at the moment, I’m looking to trade CMC or Ekler for a 3rd rounder or better. 

• Like 1

I'm also offering Saquon for a 4th or better. He's currently a 3rd round keeper but will likely be 2nd round by end of summer. Value is blowing up. He won't make it to third round at draft time. I would keep him at 3rd if I was eligible to.

Also listening to offers on Diontae Johnson (8th round keeper) for a Pick.   Great value for somebody that may not have a late keeper available.

Of course I have others available. Just see early in the thread for roster.  At this point, i only have 1 keeper spot left to decide on so just seeking picks right now unless something intriguing presents itself.  To be clear, if giving me a Pick, I'd have to give a pick back to you in addition to the player. 

The better Pick you give me, the better Pick I'll return to you 😀 

Edited by AUBwins

3 hours ago, aubearcat said:

For those not in on the yahoo chat at the moment, I’m looking to trade CMC or Ekler for a 3rd rounder or better. 

If anyone wasn't planning on keeping a 1st rounder, this is a great opportunity to lock in a top 5 Pick. Our draft rules keep Jason from keeping both. 

• Like 1

We've had 2 offseason trades thus far. So open the yahoo app and start thinking before the value is already moved.  Great opportunity. 

@cole256You had a pretty strong finish last year.  I'm curious to see who you keep being you have the #1 pick.  As a reminder, anyone on your roster other than Antonio Gibson or Hockenson moves up 1 round from the previous year draft.  Those 2 guys were kept last year so they would move up 2 rounds if you kept any of them.  We are only allowed 1 keeper per round unless you have another pick in that round.  Otherwise one would have to move up an additional round to keep. Up to 3 keepers. 

That being said, curious as to who you will keep. 

• 2 weeks later...

I found out from Brad today that Sonny DiChiarra’s mom was one of his teachers. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, aubearcat said:

I found out from Brad today that Sonny DiChiarra’s mom was one of his teachers. 

That's really cool.  So he really has Auburn ties. Guess he can stay 😆 

I guess people are still waiting until closer to time.  Meanwhile, I'm still trying to decide what route to go with my last keeper 🤔  

• 1 month later...

2 weeks until keeper deadline.  

@cole256

@Auctoritas

@McLoofus(just in case you check it) 

Just a reminder that you need to choose your keepers if you want to keep any.  Also some of you may get trade offers for your keepers if you get active on the league page.  😉 

2 weeks until keeper deadline.  

@cole256

@Auctoritas

@McLoofus(just in case you check it) 

Just a reminder that you need to choose your keepers if you want to keep any.  Also some of you may get trade offers for your keepers if you get active on the league page.  😉 

Just double-checking - I set them the other day, can you not see them? or just making sure we didn't miss something? Was Kyle Pitts and Derrick Henry.

If just being nice...thanks!

Edited by Auctoritas