Arizona Republican Sentenced to Felony Probation for Voter Fraud After Submitting Ballot in 2020 Election for Her Dead Mother.

Must be frustrating for Republicans to always be talking about dead Democrats 'voting' and liberal voting fraud and then seeing that it's primarily Republicans who keep getting caught doing all that stuff. 

Almost like all those accusations are really an admission of what they themselves are doing behind closed doors. 

https://www.newsweek.com/gop-voter-sentenced-casting-dead-moms-ballot-said-election-not-fair-1702442

Tracey Kay McKee, 64, was sentenced Friday by Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Margaret LaBianca after she pleaded guilty to the voter fraud charge in January, The Arizona Republic reported. McKee signed and cast an early voting ballot on behalf of her deceased mother, Mary Arendt, who was also a registered Republican.

Arendt died on October 5, 2020, just days before early mail-in ballots were sent out to voters, according to the Phoenix-based newspaper. In McKee's trial, the prosecutor played a clip of her denying her wrongdoing to investigators.

"The only way to prevent voter fraud is to physically go in and punch a ballot," the GOP voter told the investigator in the recording, the newspaper reported. "I mean, voter fraud is going to be prevalent as long as there's mail-in voting, for sure. I mean, there's no way to ensure a fair election."

"And I don't believe that this was a fair election," she added. "I do believe there was a lot of voter fraud."

Arizona's KTVK 3TV and KPHO CBS 5 News reported that prosecutors had called for 30 days of jail. However, the judge sentenced McKee to just probation instead. Her lawyer contended that jail would be too harsh a penalty. McKee cried as she apologized in her court hearing.

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Haha 1

• CoffeeTiger changed the title to Arizona Republican Sentenced to Felony Probation for Voter Fraud After Submitting Ballot in 2020 Election for Her Dead Mother.