Big Cat Weekend dates set

Zeek

The event will take place the last weekend in July. I'm assuming this gives us time for the Football Facility to be closer to completion and it is a date that shouldn't conflict with rival programs events (like the last one did). One thing you have to give to Harsin is that he is clearly adapting and willing to pivot.

Hoping it pans out. I think we will see at least 2-3 more guys taken from the portal before summer workouts. At least that appears to be the goal. Wide Receiver seems to be a focus, Edge seems to be a priority, and I think they want some more experience in the DB group.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

The event will take place the last weekend in July. I'm assuming this gives us time for the Football Facility to be closer to completion and it is a date that shouldn't conflict with rival programs events (like the last one did). One thing you have to give to Harsin is that he is clearly adapting and willing to pivot.

Hoping it pans out. I think we will see at least 2-3 more guys taken from the portal before summer workouts. At least that appears to be the goal. Wide Receiver seems to be a focus, Edge seems to be a priority, and I think they want some more experience in the DB group.

I agree he seems to have done a great job of adapting and it is being run much more professionally now. I agree with your assessment on the portal and sadly the thing we all want to see in Portal O-line does not seem to be getting much traction which means 2023 HS, JUCO and Portal O-Line becomes not just a priority but a necessity. 

• Like 2