Herschel Walker

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Dude is seriously cray.

Isn't all of that stuff from a book he wrote 13 years ago about his struggle with mental illness, specifically dissociative identity disorder (formerly multiple personality disorder)?  Is there any indication that he's still suffering from the effects of this or that his behavior is still as erratic as it once was?

29 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Isn't all of that stuff from a book he wrote 13 years ago about his struggle with mental illness, specifically dissociative identity disorder (formerly multiple personality disorder)?  Is there any indication that he's still suffering from the effects of this or that his behavior is still as erratic as it once was?

He was “diagnosed” by a college friend who sounds like a quack who’s PhD is in philosophy.

https://www.wabe.org/police-records-complicate-herschel-walkers-recovery-story/

He strikes me a pretty erratic now. 

16 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

He was “diagnosed” by a college friend who sounds like a quack who’s PhD is in philosophy.

https://www.wabe.org/police-records-complicate-herschel-walkers-recovery-story/

He strikes me a pretty erratic now. 

He strikes me as pretty much a typical over-Trumped GOP crank that has become standard issue lately for GOP candidates.  But I'm not finding anything out there that says he's continued to be a violent or crazy person.

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

He strikes me as pretty much a typical over-Trumped GOP crank that has become standard issue lately for GOP candidates.  But I'm not finding anything out there that says he's continued to be a violent or crazy person.

His diagnosis is not legit. I don’t know what his true issues were or if he’s adequately dealt with them, but he didn’t receive a diagnosis or treatment from a qualified mental health professional.  

• Like 1

Maybe not.  Or maybe he hasn't revealed it.  Or maybe he wasn't really mentally ill and was just violent and nuts for a while in his life.  

Has anything happened like this anytime recently for him?  Or is the last incident a decade or more back?

TBH, I'd bet whatever anger issues he had it perhaps some mild form of CTE.

16 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Maybe not.  Or maybe he hasn't revealed it.  Or maybe he wasn't really mentally ill and was just violent and nuts for a while in his life.  

Has anything happened like this anytime recently for him?  Or is the last incident a decade or more back?

TBH, I'd bet whatever anger issues he had it perhaps some mild form of CTE.

I don’t know if there’s been something recently, but I’m not aware of anything involving police.

Contrary to the flood of teens on TikTok claiming to have it recently, DD is very rare.

On 5/12/2022 at 1:56 PM, TexasTiger said:

Dude is seriously cray.

You can call him Senator Walker soon.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PUB78 said:

You can call him Senator Walker soon.

Probably.  Republicans consider crazy a feature, not a problem.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/14/2022 at 2:45 PM, homersapien said:

Probably.  Republicans consider crazy a feature, not a problem.

Republicans are eccentric while most Democrats are looney. The National Democratic Party is also demonic, they clearly  displayed their hand with the recent vote on the abortion bill.

Edited by PUB78
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

14 hours ago, PUB78 said:

Republicans are eccentric while most Democrats are looney. The National Democratic Party is also demonic, they clearly  displayed their hand with the recent vote on the abortion bill.

Yeah, ol' Hershel may be a crazy, violent, lying dirtbag suffering from CTE, but Democrats are literally DeMoNiC .

15 hours ago, PUB78 said:

:ucrazy:

17 hours ago, PUB78 said:

And the Taliban responds...... :-\

• Haha 1

🧕🥷🏻

17 hours ago, PUB78 said:

Is it demonic to want food, shelter, healthcare and, education more equitably available?  Is humanity merely conceptual or, a reflection of the human condition?

7 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Is it demonic to want food, shelter, healthcare and, education more equitably available?  Is humanity merely conceptual or, a reflection of the human condition?

Never said it was demonic to desire and provide basic necessities. It’s the moral issues such as abortion, transgender, homosexuality, CRT, government dependence and open borders where the Democrats fail miserably and are doing their best to destroy the family unit , Christianity and this nation.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PUB78 said:

Never said it was demonic to desire and provide basic necessities. It’s the moral issues such as abortion, transgender, homosexuality, CRT, government dependence and open borders where the Democrats fail miserably and are doing their best to destroy the family unit , Christianity and this nation.

America has vast income inequality, a wave of crime, a government controlled by money and lobbyist, mass shootings every week, low scores in heath, education, upward mobility, and stagnant wages.  

And your freaking worried about s*** like CRT, "The Gays", and minorities getting too much government welfare. 

That's why our nation is failing...because people are getting mad and focusing on stuff that either doesn't exist or doesn't matter...not because Christians aren't allowed to hold school wide prayers over the intercom anymore.  

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

America has vast income inequality, a wave of crime, a government controlled by money and lobbyist, mass shootings every week, low scores in heath, education, upward mobility, and stagnant wages.  

And your freaking worried about s*** like CRT, "The Gays", and minorities getting too much government welfare. 

That's why our nation is failing...because people are getting mad and focusing on stuff that either doesn't exist or doesn't matter...not because Christians aren't allowed to hold school wide prayers over the intercom anymore.  

Oh, I forgot to mention the illegitimacy rate, lack of fathers in homes , drug/substance abuse rates and lack of personal responsibility as MAJOR causes of the problems you mentioned.

You can thank the Democrats and their new plantation system, LBJ and The Great Society programs.

• Like 1

I rest my case.

The Taliban Will Govern Afghanistan. What Does the Future Hold for China  and the Central Asian Region? - Silk Road Briefing

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

Oh, I forgot to mention the illegitimacy rate, lack of fathers in homes , drug/substance abuse rates and lack of personal responsibility as MAJOR causes of the problems you mentioned.

You can thank the Democrats and their new plantation system, LBJ and The Great Society programs.

Yeah, we should never have given the right to vote to black people.  Or women for that matter.....

Sounds as though you "understand" right wing nationalism very well.  Your concept of Jesus, I do not understand.