Herschel Walker

They just found 2 more Children that Herschel has with different women that he doesn't help raise. 

So now that's 4 children he has with 4 different women. 

I fully expect him to win the nov election however....because gas prices...or something. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

They just found 2 more Children that Herschel has with different women that he doesn't help raise. 

I fully expect him to win the nov election however....because gas prices...or something. 

He’s going to win because he’s a Bulldog….nothing more…nothing less. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

wyebnxpif3691.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How Many Kids Does Herschel Walker Have? GOP Candidate Admits to Two More (newsweek.com)

Senate candidate Herschel Walker has admitted to fathering two more unknown children after a report earlier this week revealed he had a "secret" 10-year-old son.

On Wednesday night, the Georgia Republican confirmed to The Daily Beast, which broke the news Tuesday about his first unknown child, that he has another son, aged 13, as well as a now-adult daughter whom the public did not know about. He said he fathered his daughter when he was about 20 years old and a star running back on the University of Georgia's football team.

Walker, who was endorsed by former President Donald Trump, won Georgia's GOP primary last month, advancing into November's general election against Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock. Polling last month indicated that the former NFL star was slightly favored to beat Warnock.

Until this week, Walker had said he had a 22-year-old son, Christian Walker, whom he helped raise, but mentioned no other children.

"I have four children. Three sons and a daughter. They're not 'undisclosed'—they're my kids," Walker said in a statement shared with Newsweek. "I support them all and love them all. I've never denied my children, I confirmed this when I was appointed to the President's Council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition."

Walker, who has been highly critical of absentee fathers, especially in Black households, defended his earlier decision not to publicly disclose his other three children, saying, "I just chose not to use them as props to win a political campaign."

He added, "What parent would want their child involved in garbage, gutter politics like this? I can take the heat, that's politics, but leave my kids alone."

Herschel Walker Children Secret "I have four children. Three sons and a daughter," Herschel Walker, the GOP candidate in Georgia's Senate race, admitted this week. Above, Walker speaks at a rally on May 23 in Athens, Georgia.MEGAN VARNER/STRINGER

During a 2020 interview, Walker, who is Black, said, "I want to apologize to the African-American community because the fatherless home is a major, major problem." In another interview just months before, he said that if you have "a child with a woman, even if you have to leave that woman...you don't leave the child."

Such statements are now under scrutiny as the total number of his children has risen.

Walker's first "secret" son, whose name was withheld by The Daily Beast because of privacy concerns, was revealed on Tuesday after the outlet confirmed through public posts and court documents that the 10-year-old boy's mother had taken Walker to court a year after giving birth to secure a declaration of paternity and child support.

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

How Many Kids Does Herschel Walker Have? GOP Candidate Admits to Two More (newsweek.com)

Senate candidate Herschel Walker has admitted to fathering two more unknown children after a report earlier this week revealed he had a "secret" 10-year-old son.

On Wednesday night, the Georgia Republican confirmed to The Daily Beast, which broke the news Tuesday about his first unknown child, that he has another son, aged 13, as well as a now-adult daughter whom the public did not know about. He said he fathered his daughter when he was about 20 years old and a star running back on the University of Georgia's football team.

Walker, who was endorsed by former President Donald Trump, won Georgia's GOP primary last month, advancing into November's general election against Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock. Polling last month indicated that the former NFL star was slightly favored to beat Warnock.

Until this week, Walker had said he had a 22-year-old son, Christian Walker, whom he helped raise, but mentioned no other children.

"I have four children. Three sons and a daughter. They're not 'undisclosed'—they're my kids," Walker said in a statement shared with Newsweek. "I support them all and love them all. I've never denied my children, I confirmed this when I was appointed to the President's Council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition."

Walker, who has been highly critical of absentee fathers, especially in Black households, defended his earlier decision not to publicly disclose his other three children, saying, "I just chose not to use them as props to win a political campaign."

He added, "What parent would want their child involved in garbage, gutter politics like this? I can take the heat, that's politics, but leave my kids alone."

Herschel Walker Children Secret "I have four children. Three sons and a daughter," Herschel Walker, the GOP candidate in Georgia's Senate race, admitted this week. Above, Walker speaks at a rally on May 23 in Athens, Georgia.MEGAN VARNER/STRINGER

During a 2020 interview, Walker, who is Black, said, "I want to apologize to the African-American community because the fatherless home is a major, major problem." In another interview just months before, he said that if you have "a child with a woman, even if you have to leave that woman...you don't leave the child."

Such statements are now under scrutiny as the total number of his children has risen.

Walker's first "secret" son, whose name was withheld by The Daily Beast because of privacy concerns, was revealed on Tuesday after the outlet confirmed through public posts and court documents that the 10-year-old boy's mother had taken Walker to court a year after giving birth to secure a declaration of paternity and child support.

Fatherless children are an epidemic in all facets of our country. I have 4 boys, none of which I raised. I pawned that responsibility off on either my parents or their mother’s parents. I have only started to get to know my children in the last 7 years. I made terrible decisions and loved drugs and women more than I loved my kids. I was an adult but not a man. What is sad is that we are normalizing this behavior. Not having  a Father in the home is destroying the young men of our country and I hope we do all things possible to keep families together rather than tearing them apart. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

We all make mistakes. I only have a problem with people that seem to think they don’t make mistakes. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

We all make mistakes. I only have a problem with people that seem to think they don’t make mistakes. 

Oh I agree, that’s what is so sickening about politicians. They stand up there and just say words that are completely meaningless to them from a speech they didn’t even write. All in the name of power and influence.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 1:40 PM, CoffeeTiger said:

wyebnxpif3691.png

This very poor. Apparently they didn’t vet him very well.

Don’t do as I do, do as I say.

Let us not forget, this is the state that continues to show up in massive droves in support of Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Hershell = dumb as a rock liar -- and likely gonna get the votes because ......... well ........dumb as a rock liar, so he's the perfect Republican candidate.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

On 6/18/2022 at 4:04 PM, PUB78 said:

This very poor. Apparently they didn’t vet him very well.

Don’t do as I do, do as I say.

Didn't vet him at all. He's a celebrity candidate, much like Trump was. 

• Like 3

Fatherless homes continue to be a big problem, but oddly so many of shows and movies I see these days tend to highlight everything negative about Fathers. 

Where is the emphasis on the positive impact of not only Fathers but good male role models like coaches, teachers, bosses, Uncles, etc...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/20/2022 at 8:53 PM, AURex said:

Let us not forget, this is the state that continues to show up in massive droves in support of Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Hershell = dumb as a rock liar -- and likely gonna get the votes because ......... well ........dumb as a rock liar, so he's the perfect Republican candidate.

Well, to be accurate, it's not the whole state of Georgia that supports MGT, it's just one district.

But that district is unbelievably regressive.  She represents them well- at least enough of them to elect her.  A bunch of MAGA parasites.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Fatherless homes continue to be a big problem, but oddly so many of shows and movies I see these days tend to highlight everything negative about Fathers. 

Where is the emphasis on the positive impact of not only Fathers but good male role models like coaches, teachers, bosses, Uncles, etc...

Maybe I don't watch the same movies and shows you do, but I don't see that at all. :dunno:

On 5/12/2022 at 4:03 PM, TitanTiger said:

Isn't all of that stuff from a book he wrote 13 years ago about his struggle with mental illness, specifically dissociative identity disorder (formerly multiple personality disorder)?  Is there any indication that he's still suffering from the effects of this or that his behavior is still as erratic as it once was?

I believe that is the excuse he is using for explaining all the lies he has told over the past decade plus involving everything from family to employees etc.   I'm just not sure that saying "I'm on my meds now" is enough to excuse it all away.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2022 at 8:53 PM, AURex said:

That is one congressional district.  The entire state has rebuked Trump candidates at almost every opportunity.  In Tuesday's runoff, two more of Trump's endorsed candidates lost to candidates endorsed by Gov. Kemp.  This Senate seat was vulnerable, but Hershel is the candidate that Sen Warnock wanted to run against.  If Hershel does agree to a debate, it is all over but for the fat lady singing.

I think Walker took too many hits to the head. Not even being funny. I think he’s probably experiencing symptoms of CTE. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I think Walker took too many hits to the head. Not even being funny. I think he’s probably experiencing symptoms of CTE. 

Brother, I was thinking the same thing. 

On 6/17/2022 at 10:40 AM, wdefromtx said:

He’s going to win because he’s a Bulldog….nothing more…nothing less. 

Apparently there are multiple Hershel Walkers.  Being Hershel got him this far, but it is going to take more to get him over the line.

On 6/21/2022 at 7:12 AM, AUDub said:

Didn't vet him at all. He's a celebrity candidate, much like Trump was. 

And Tuberville...

How many self proclaimed born again Christians will support Herschel ?  We all know that many will. The hypocrisy is real with this one.

Rev Raphael Warnock

* Son of a pastor from South Georgia

*Senior pastor at Ebenezer Baptist Church

* BA from Morehouse & MDiv followed by PhD in Theology from Union Seminary

Herschel Walker

* Once claimed to have been valedictorian of Johnson County High school. That claim was retracted when someone looked to verify and discovered that Herschel was mistaken.

*Heisman winning uga RB

* Campaign website claimed that he was a uga graduate. That was later deleted when someone discovered that he was once again mistaken.

* Claimed to have over 820 employees.  That was later retracted when someone discovered that Herschel was once again mistaken.  He, in fact, had 8 employees. 

* Supports the lie that the 2020 election was stolen. Repeats said lie at every campaign event.

* Walker has been the subject of several restraining orders that resulted from domestic violence.  He attributes this to his dissociative identity disorder for which he was diagnosed in 2001.

6 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

How many self proclaimed born again Christians will support Herschel ?  We all know that many will. The hypocrisy is real with this one.

Rev Raphael Warnock

Herschel Walker

* Once claimed to have been valedictorian of Johnson County High school. That claim was retracted when someone looked to verify and discovered that Herschel was mistaken.

*Heisman winning uga RB

* Campaign website claimed that he was a uga graduate. That was later deleted when someone discovered that he was once again mistaken.

* Claimed to have over 820 employees.  That was later retracted when someone discovered that Herschel was once again mistaken.  He, in fact, had 8 employees. 

* Supports the lie that the 2020 election was stolen. Repeats said lie at every campaign event.

* Walker has been the subject of several restraining orders that resulted from domestic violence.  He attributes this to his dissociative identity disorder for which he was diagnosed in 2001.

You seem to overlook that the number 820 has an 8 in it— easy mistake. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Rev Raphael Warnock

Herschel Walker

*Heisman winning uga RB

AND he's very likely to win anyway. Such is the state of politics in the Deep South...

• 2 weeks later...