The Plot against the King!!

Hey remember when 78 presented Patel in an argument, trying to pass him off as very serious person? 

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

image.jpeg.7ecbe8c3ef5683d3896067f05a45b6e6.jpeg

Which former secdef released that? 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Hey remember when 78 presented Patel in an argument, trying to pass him off as very serious person? 

Yes, and this book will only make 78 like and respect Patel more than ever.

I have a sneaking suspicion this book will be read by more of the 40+ year old crowd then it will by any children that aren't forced to sit through it by their QANON parents/grandparents

the vibrant color pictures and simple language will appeal to the Trump supporters. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, AUDub said:

He is definitely a serious person. Kash Patel is an American attorney and former government official. He served as chief of staff to the Acting United States Secretary of Defense.

With regard to the context of that discussion you reference, Patel was accurate and factual. We can revisit if you would like? 

11 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

He is definitely a serious person. Kash Patel is an American attorney and former government official. He served as chief of staff to the Acting United States Secretary of Defense.

With regard to the context of that discussion you reference, Patel was accurate and factual. We can revisit if you would like? 

Which acting Sec of Def? 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Which acting Sec of Def? 

Trump, but that's irrelevant. Particularly if viewed in prism. Not that I expect an acknowledgment of truth from a good little bot like yourself or homey. 

18 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Trump, but that's irrelevant. Particularly if viewed in prism. Not that I expect an acknowledgment of truth from a good little bot like yourself or homey. 

I’ll help you out. A loser. Your kind of guy.

40DC56B8-30EC-499D-8BC8-846660192AC6.jpeg

D34F3B0A-FB6F-42AD-B5BD-04DDAB01B585.jpeg

26686F70-2D69-4172-B207-34F1362C2B0E.jpeg

So a leftist pub runs this hit piece and a good little bot follows. LOL. Well, if nothing else, you confirm my point.

On 5/16/2022 at 7:48 PM, AUFAN78 said:

I think that book in the OP sort of refutes that lol. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AUDub said:

I think that book in the OP sort of refutes that lol. 

We disagree.