Jimbo skewers Nick

TexasTiger

25 minutes ago, AUatHeart said:

It was pretty funny to listen to live.  This is going to fun if the big money folks on both sides decide to start digging.

It’s nice to be on the outside of this watching it unfold. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This seems like somebody in a glass house throwing stones not that what he said isn't true but his own house seems to have some issues around how thay have approached NIL.

The nickatator is such a hypocrite. All this whining from him is a very bad look, and we all know why he's pitching such a fit. I knew the NIL would make it tough for bammer to continue to cheat. The meltdown is fun to watch. 

Jimbo and aTm aren't going to give in apparently. Auburn let him slow down the offenses until he could recruit a dual-threat QB without doing anything about it. Hugh Freeze and his moral failings caused Ole Miss to back down when they were initially going to stand up and fight. But Jimbo knows plenty of dirt on the lil' nickster from the LSU gig, as well as his recent cheating machine at bammer,  There is real weight behind his threat and bammer knows it. This may be the end of ol' nickster's little empire. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

It sounds like Jimbo knows where the bodies are buried….

Of course he does. So does Kirby. They both did plenty of grave digging while they were working with Saban. 

22 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Of course he does. So does Kirby. They both did plenty of grave digging while they were working with Saban. 

I’ve thought something would happen for many years, but have continued to open the same ol’ can of nothing the entire time.  

I hope you’re right, but it won’t surprise me if nothing comes of it.  

1 hour ago, AUFlyer99 said:

I’ve thought something would happen for many years, but have continued to open the same ol’ can of nothing the entire time.  

I hope you’re right, but it won’t surprise me if nothing comes of it.  

I don't think anything will happen with bammer as far as NCAA sanctions. It's a different type of trouble happening for the bamzos. Jimbo is letting nickster know publicly that he will take nick and bammer down with him if they try that kind of crap with aTm  He's not scared of nickster or Emmert because he has plenty of dirt on both of them. That's what he was warning saban about when he asked if nick really wanted to go there. He was not issuing an idle threat. saban, Emmert, Sankey and the REC all know that Jimbo was dead serious. 

And faster than greased lightening......that little jerk issued an apology. He got the message loud and clear. I bet the SEC Commissioner and probably Emmert too, told nicky to shut up, stop whining and apologize before Jimbo blew up the SEC. It was an amazing power play and the rest of the conference should sit up and take notice. Jimbo just brushed saban off like a pesky little gnat. Completely  dethroned the king in public. The nickster will not stop Jimbo like he did Gus and Hugh Freeze. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Then he’s an accomplice.

Doesn't matter.  He just said if nick takes him down then nick will go down too......along with Emmert and probably Kirby and lots of other people. Nick couldn't apologize fast enough, and ran off with his tiny tail between his itty bitty legs. Jimbo won this round. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Doesn't matter.  He just said if nick takes him down then nick will go down too......along with Emmert and probably Kirby and lots of other people. Nick couldn't apologize fast enough, and ran off with his tiny tail between his itty bitty legs. Jimbo won this round. 

Neither won.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Neither won.

Oh I disagree.  The nickster was threatening aTm, and had to back off after Jimbo warned him what would happen if he tried it. It was a clash of the egos and Jimbo's is bigger because he knows what he has on Saban is valuable. 

• Like 3

Jimbo better watch out. He could fall going up some stairs like a guy did in Memphis.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Oh I disagree.  The nickster was threatening aTm, and had to back off after Jimbo warned him what would happen if he tried it. It was a clash of the egos and Jimbo's is bigger because he knows what he has on Saban is valuable. 

Still looked like a lying fool.

• Facepalm 1

Not a shining moment for either of them. We all got the message. Saban is outraged that somebody is cheating more outrageously than he is, and Jimbo was outraged that such an outrageous cheater would call him out for cheating, and threatened to go public with where all the bodies are buried.  It was kinda fun for the rest of us, but a stark reminder that college football is a cesspool and has been for a long time.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Not a shining moment for either of them. We all got the message. Saban is outraged that somebody is cheating more outrageously than he is, and Jimbo was outraged that such an outrageous cheater would call him out for cheating, and threatened to go public with where all the bodies are buried.  It was kinda fun for the rest of us, but a stark reminder that college football is a cesspool and has been for a long time.

Maybe they will take each other down that would be nice.  Hard to believe Jimbo was so self righteous after continuing to play the rapist and crab leg thief.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

It’s nice to be on the outside of this watching it unfold. 

We would actually have to put a dent in  ol nicky's recruiting enterprise to get that kind of petulant child like whining from saban! He is not threatened by our coach and our NIL program at all! lol. I would wear it as a badge of honor if one of the top coaches felt this threatened by AU!!!  TAMU's oil money and Jimbo REALLLLLLY has ol saban worried when it comes to recruiting at least. 

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

We would actually have to put a dent in  ol nicky's recruiting enterprise to get that kind of petulant child like whining from saban! He is not threatened by our coach and our NIL program at all! lol. I would wear it as a badge of honor if one of the top coaches felt this threatened by AU!!!  TAMU's oil money and Jimbo REALLLLLLY has ol saban worried when it comes to recruiting at least. 

There's a top Alabama recruit (this State is flipping loaded this year!) who was a heavy uat lean until he got back from his aTm visit.  He told the uat coaches what aTm offered for NIL and wee man is pissed because aTm raised the ante big time. 

Auburn isn't even a blip on this kids radar (we are playing way too clean), but shorty got heated and let his mouth over run his ass with his  rants in Bham and it all got back to Jimbo and Deion.  NIL collectives are operating recklessly behind the scenes and IMO they are doing it at the direction of the head coaches.