No cheers for the SEC networks "Rally Cap"

This Sunday night show is supposed to be a wrapup of the weekend's baseball and softball activity. I watched it Sunday night, and I saw no mention of either of Auburn's teams. Every softball region that had SEC teams in it got coverage except the Clemson regional. As far as I can tell, every weekend baseball series got mentioned except AU/Ky. The only time I saw or heard "Auburn" was when they were showing complete tournament brackets. If I missed some mention of AU, please correct me but mention of AU was why I was watching the show and I didn't see it.

I understand that the goofballs appearing on the show, former SEC players, don't care for Auburn. I don't like them either.

• Angry 1

17 hours ago, Mikey said:

This Sunday night show is supposed to be a wrapup of the weekend's baseball and softball activity. I watched it Sunday night, and I saw no mention of either of Auburn's teams. Every softball region that had SEC teams in it got coverage except the Clemson regional. As far as I can tell, every weekend baseball series got mentioned except AU/Ky. The only time I saw or heard "Auburn" was when they were showing complete tournament brackets. If I missed some mention of AU, please correct me but mention of AU was why I was watching the show and I didn't see it.

I understand that the goofballs appearing on the show, former SEC players, don't care for Auburn. I don't like them either.

Yeah. I think I saw that show too and was wondering if I just missed Auburn being mentioned. I know their current player ‘experts’ all played at other schools and some definitely show bias. 

onlybthing I can think of is auburn got caught in that rain postponement and maybe that is why they weren’t shown. Don’t understand not showing ladies. 

They also named a baseball Hitter of the Year. Gave it to Tennessee's guy with no mention of AU's Big Bopper. Ditto for softball's Pitcher of the Year. I think they named an Arkansas pitcher with no mention of Penta.