Expectations For Harsin

Rednilla

Expectations  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What is the bare minimum Bryan Harsin has to accomplish in the regular season to warrant a third year at Auburn?

• 6 wins or less (i.e. he should get a third year regardless of what happens on the field)
    • 7 Wins, Recruiting in top 20 nationally
    • 7 Wins, Recruiting in top 10 nationally
    • 8 Wins, Recruiting in top 20 nationally
    • 8 Wins, Recruiting in top 15 nationally
    • 8 Wins, Recruiting in top 10 nationally
    • 9 Wins, Recruiting in top 20 nationally
    • 9 Wins, Recruiting in top 15 nationally
    • 9 Wins, Recruiting in top 10 nationally
    • 10 Wins, Recruiting in top 10 nationally

35 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

On one of the AU pay sites this week a Auburn mod basically hinted we would not get a single top ten guy from the state of Alabama this cycle. Just so many ooooofs.

If this alone comes to fruition it almost requires Harsin to have a baller record this hear to keep his job. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

On one of the AU pay sites this week a Auburn mod basically hinted we would not get a single top ten guy from the state of Alabama this cycle. Just so many ooooofs.

That's bad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I saw one Auburn podcast recently say we were set up well with NIL. So I hope to god this is on the coaching staff if true.

Edit: Found the podcast

https://www.si.com/college/auburn/.amp/podcasts/auburn-football-impacted-by-new-nil-rules-podcast

Edited by AUwent

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Someone alert ON3, according to Lee and Pinkston, Harsin is killing it in-state. That place is always good for a laugh.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

Some of you are so excited for Harsin to fail.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Didba said:

Some of you are so excited for Harsin to fail.

Nah, I think @CRis rightfully mocking On3. It's a valid criticism of their reporting 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Recruiting is a marathon not a sprint. It will be okay .

Eh, the problem us were 75% through the race....especially considering how much the recruiting calendar has moved up.

English or Faulk, depending on who you look at, is probably our only shot at the top 10 and they are 10th-ish.

If only get one of the top 10, we need to dominate 10-20.  Still lots of good players in that back half considering how loaded the state is

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Nah, I think @CRis rightfully mocking On3. It's a valid criticism of their reporting 

Honestly, thinking about it now, some of the stuff they say on their podcast is pretty hokey.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Didba said:

Honestly, thinking about it now, some of the stuff they say on their podcast is pretty hokey.

Intentional Pun

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Eh, the problem us were 75% through the race....especially considering how much the recruiting calendar has moved up.

English or Faulk, depending on who you look at, is probably our only shot at the top 10 and they are 10th-ish.

If only get one of the top 10, we need to dominate 10-20.  Still lots of good players in that back half considering how loaded the state is

It's important Auburn fight off the out of state schools that are pursuing these guys.  Clemson, uga, aTm, uf, olemiss, etc. are all heavily recruiting the Alabama talent with aTm backing their offers with big $$ nil guarantees. 😒

• Like 1

hilarious that the guy who got banned from on3 for stealing content and posting it here as his own is being negative about them

48 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

hilarious that the guy who got banned from on3 for stealing content and posting it here as his own is being negative about them

Wait what happened?  I’m not a member so I have no idea.

11 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Wait what happened?  I’m not a member so I have no idea.

I guess he's talking about @CR

22 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I didn’t know CR posted that stuff.  The only one I know of that would post content was toddc but he did it by the book and wouldn’t post premium content, only the link.  

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Ive never even looked at their site I just listen to podcasts

14 minutes ago, CR said:

Ive never even looked at their site I just listen to podcasts

Idk what or who he's crying about then

4 hours ago, auburnphan said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 3