Jump to content

***** Police


Recommended Posts

On 9/20/2022 at 2:40 PM, pensacolatiger said:

You’re in like Flynn w/ the resident lefty loonies.  So much so you didn’t understand the connection to defund the police.

No, but I also realize it’s a s***ty job that some really honorable people take on in a selfless manner daily.  Thankfully we have a lot more good ones than bad ones

No, I am not a "lefty loonie" and neither is anyone else on this forum.

I do not support "defunding the police" :rolleyes: nor does anyone else on this forum.

In fact, I recommend paying them more while tightening the hiring requirements and improving training to ensure we are hiring the right kind of people who can approach the job as professionals, and - if necessary with courage.  Those LEO's deserve our respect and admiration as well as higher pay.

I - like all of the liberals on this forum - do recognize that its a "s***ty" (very difficult) job that can be dangerous. And as you said, thankfully we have a lot more good ones than bad ones. 

That doesn't mean they are all 100% good.  A few "bad apples" do exist, as has been demonstrated by events.

Bottom line, your absolutist rhetoric is what is "loony". You come across as a rabid right wing nut who has absolutely no capacity for critical thinking. 

You sound like an angry,  simple-minded, cultist idiot that frankly, is not worth my time.

 

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites





1 hour ago, homersapien said:

No, I am not a "lefty loonie" and neither is anyone else on this forum.

I do not support "defunding the police" :rolleyes: nor does anyone else on this forum.

In fact, I recommend paying them more while tightening the hiring requirements and improving training to ensure we are hiring the right kind of people who can approach the job as professionals, and - if necessary with courage.  Those LEO's deserve our respect and admiration as well as higher pay.

I - like all of the liberals on this forum - do recognize that its a "s***ty" (very difficult) job that can be dangerous. And as you said, thankfully we have a lot more good ones than bad ones. 

That doesn't mean they are all 100% good.  A few "bad apples" do exist, as has been demonstrated by events.

Bottom line, your absolutist rhetoric is what is "loony". You come across as a rabid right wing nut who has absolutely no capacity for critical thinking. 

You sound like an angry,  simple-minded, cultist idiot that frankly, is not worth my time.

 

You float around your boy coffee’s posts like smell on ish.  Let’s test your loonie statement……..did you vote for the current ish show?  I’ll hang up and listen (happily, you won’t find anger here bud)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Let’s test your loonie statement……..did you vote for the current ish show?

So, the test to determine if someone is a loony leftist is if they voted for Biden?

Such breathtaking beauty in the nuance of your thoughts.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

So, the test to determine if someone is a loony leftist is if they voted for Biden?

Such breathtaking beauty in the nuance of your thoughts.

The moderate left is embarrassed to admit they voted for poopie pants.  Uber commie nucking futs loonies will proudly admit it.  It’s like someone bragging they voted for Carter 🤣🤣🤣

 

Shhhh - we’re awaiting the results of this data proven procedure……

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

The moderate left is embarrassed to admit they voted for poopie pants.  Uber commie nucking futs loonies will proudly admit it.  It’s like someone bragging they voted for Carter 🤣🤣🤣

 

Shhhh - we’re awaiting the results of this data proven procedure……

Curious, what's your term for people who proudly voted for Trump?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Sane and patriotic.

Well, at least you're actually admitting you're in the tank for him. 

Stand tall, good "Christian". I'm sure the man you're proud to support will do something else worthy of praise tomorrow.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Well, at least you're actually admitting you're in the tank for him. 

Stand tall, good "Christian". I'm sure the man you're proud to support will do something else worthy of praise tomorrow.

Neither one has done so. I guess you can’t vote.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Neither one has done so. I guess you can’t vote.

I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say:

What?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Leftfield said:

I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say:

What?

Doubtful everyone here is as dense as you seem to be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Doubtful everyone here is as dense as you seem to be.

Well, hot damn! Aren't you on fire!

By the way, thanks for bringing keywest and pensacolatiger on board. You inviting any other family members?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Well, hot damn! Aren't you on fire!

By the way, thanks for bringing keywest and pensacolatiger on board. You inviting any other family members?

You would NOT want my family members on here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

You would NOT want my family members on here.

Let's go with "No S**t" for $500, Alex.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/21/2022 at 3:55 PM, Leftfield said:

Curious, what's your term for people who proudly voted for Trump?

Prophets?  I mean, who could’ve predicted your choice for president would be this much if a disaster?  I wonder what other poor choices your making with your days under the sun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Prophets? 

Lol....and we go back to the "chosen one." Yep, keep glorifying a completely narcissistic, self-centered, amoral, reprehensible human being that has no regard for anyone outside of his family. He was God's choice, right?

50 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

I mean, who could’ve predicted your choice for president would be this much if a disaster?

Get back to me when he starts a riot on the Capitol and begins coddling communist dictators (you know, like in regimes you accuse Democrats of wanting to turn us into).

51 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

I wonder what other poor choices your making with your days under the sun

I choose to use the proper form of "you're."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Lol....and we go back to the "chosen one." Yep, keep glorifying a completely narcissistic, self-centered, amoral, reprehensible human being that has no regard for anyone outside of his family. He was God's choice, right?

Get back to me when he starts a riot on the Capitol and begins coddling communist dictators (you know, like in regimes you accuse Democrats of wanting to turn us into).

I choose to use the proper form of "you're."

Bahahaha - you really did vote for Biden.  Dismiss yourself clown…….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pensacolatiger said:

Bahahaha - you really did vote for Biden.  Dismiss yourself clown…….

The saddest part of all this is you might actually raise the average of the collective MAGA IQ.

 

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...