***** Police

AURex

33 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Sad that so many people are racists and,,, don't even know they are.  Oh well, at least they aren't the hateful type.

I'm telling you it's pride. Some people are so dead set on not wanting to say they received any help, or hate the thought of someone around them may have had it more difficult that they will literally go all out and just say things doesn't exist to help them feel better about THEIR individual story.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

On 7/9/2022 at 10:03 PM, SaturdayGT said:

Well yeah lol...but you still kind of give of a political angle that's obvious...its not new with you.....theres nothing genuine with you. ..It doesn't take that much effort to figure out the BS in alot of you posts...smartest guy here maybe...but your using it all for propaganda....I have no idea how you have the time to do what you do..but hey...its America!!

Sorry, I don't debate drunks or crazy people.  It's pointless and a waste of time.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

On 5/30/2022 at 6:47 AM, SaltyTiger said:

Sometimes opinions better kept to one’s self. 

Nah

On 7/9/2022 at 8:31 PM, SaturdayGT said:

Can you tell us when the last white person was killed by a cop?...or does it matter?...why do you race bait?...its like your desperately making efforts to point out only black people killed by cops...ya kinda left out a few ethnicities ...its almost  like you...of a people, have a political motive...or something  lol

Its not race bait.

• Like 1

lot of racist clowns in this thread. also I am white.

Edited by Didba
  • Haha 2

On 7/7/2022 at 8:54 AM, AUFAN78 said:

Right wing? I look forward to your evidence.

He’s more intelligent so stop arguing with him. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Didba said:

lot of racist clowns in this thread. also I am white.

Which makes you racist at birth 🙄

• Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

On 7/10/2022 at 2:03 PM, cole256 said:

I'm telling you it's pride. Some people are so dead set on not wanting to say they received any help, or hate the thought of someone around them may have had it more difficult that they will literally go all out and just say things doesn't exist to help them feel better about THEIR individual story.

You prove this notion from your point of view. Mirrors anyone? 

3 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Cmon. You are better than that.

On 7/9/2022 at 9:17 PM, GoAU said:

I assume you know that Santa Claus originated in 280 AD Germany and Jesus  is clearly of Hebrew origin, right?  Neither of these has anything to do with racism.  

i know all about pagans as i have several friends that are. christmas was yule. i disagree. you have people like hershel walker saying china stole our good air and and replaced it with their bad. circle your own heard before you nitpick with me over santa claus. and like it or not malcolm X considered it racist just like the long haired blue eyed jesus. are you out of touch that much? hell we have black members on this board ask them what they think about it. by the way i AM black irish.  i forgot the spring equinox which was and is basically the rebirth of life to pagans. most pagan holidays were changed by christians because they considered pagans bad. and again jesus had to be reborn by whites because who wants to worship a black jesus? not the vast majority of white folks i can assure you. racism is embedded so deeply in white culture  things about christianity have been changed. his image was probably the first.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 7/9/2022 at 9:54 PM, SaturdayGT said:

I hear way more about " Jesus wasn't white" than I've heard opposition to it lol....I think in some people's minds there's a bigger issue over this than in reality....

i do not believe you.the bible is supposed to be a book of love but it is used as a weapon as quoting certain scripture to justify having slaves. and your problem is you think too much and do not listen therefore you will never learn much if anything at all. have you ever mentioned you were wrong about anything on here? this is why you get made fun of on here.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2022 at 2:44 PM, homersapien said:

Police kill another Black man — and the same old questions arise

Two years ago, the country reacted in disbelief and horror to the killing of George Floyd by a Minneapolis police officer. His murder raised troubling questions about policing in America and the use of deadly force. Did racial bias play a role in his agonizing death? Was training a factor? How could there be such disregard for a human life?

Those same questions are now being asked again after the death of another Black man who police shot more than 60 times after what was supposed to be a routine traffic stop.

Jayland Walker, 25, was killed by police in Akron, Ohio, on June 27 in an incident that sparked days of protests, prompting authorities to impose a curfew and cancel Independence Day celebrations. Police said they had tried to pull Mr. Walker over for unspecified equipment and traffic violations at 12:30 a.m. when he fled and a chase ensued. About 40 seconds after the chase started, police said, a gunshot was fired from Mr. Walker’s car. After several minutes, according to police, Mr. Walker, who had no criminal record, got out of his car and ran away. Police said they deployed Tasers but couldn’t subdue him. Seconds later, after police say Mr. Walker stopped and turned toward the officers, they opened fire.

More than 90 rounds were discharged, and it appears from the police body cam videos of the chase and shooting that shots were fired even after Mr. Walker fell to the ground. “It was absolutely excessive,” said the attorney for Mr. Walker’s family. “The way the law required, indeed, the way we are all required, to look at this is through the eyes of a reasonable police officer as it’s happening. I ask you, as he’s running away, what is reasonable? To gun him down? No, that’s not reasonable.”

Mr. Walker was unarmed when he was shot. Police said they found a handgun in the car, but it’s not clear whether it was loaded. Eight officers directly involved in the shooting have been placed on administrative leave; the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation is conducting an inquiry and will turn the case over for review to the state attorney general.

There are many unanswered questions that will determine whether these officers should be criminally prosecuted. Foremost: Was a gun discharged during the chase that gives credence to officers’ claims they feared for their lives? While the delay in the release of information has been troubling, it is important not to prejudge the outcome of this case. There must be a thorough investigation and a full airing of the findings. Aside from the specific issue of possible criminal culpability, there should be some renewed soul searching by law enforcement authorities — both in Akron and across the nation — about practices that have resulted in unarmed Black suspects being killed by police more often than Whites.

We hoped that after Floyd’s death, departments would reassess the use of deadly force, improve training and question the wisdom of tactics like giving chase to drivers with broken headlights. That this young man is dead after being stopped for a traffic violation is not only a needless tragedy, but it is just plain wrong.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/07/06/akron-ohio-police-shooting-jayland-walker/

I hate this happened to Jayland and I know this is a really tough time for his family. 

This article is missing some key facts though. Apparently Jayland had just recently lost his girlfriend or wife, not sure which, but it was his significant other. Im not sure what he was going through mentally as maybe that played a role. The night before this pursuit Jayland fled police and escaped however his car was spotted on the night in question. Multiple police were involved in the chase in which Jayland fired atleast one round at the police, maybe two. It was obvious he had a weapon at that point. Later in the chase Jayland jumped out of his car while it was still moving and 13 police officers gave chase on foot. Tasing him was attempted however it failed to make contact. A few feet later Jayland turned around and made a move like he was pulling something from his waiste band in which all the police fired at once. Im not sure if Jayland had a death wish over his significant other passing or not but him firing that weapon during the pursuit put all the police on notice. 

Should this be investigated? Absolutely. Should the police be held liable? No, not from the videos I've seen released. Could there be more to the story?  Of course. But this article in my opinion left out key details on purpose. 

Edited by AU80cruiser

On 7/11/2022 at 11:01 PM, autigeremt said:

It’s funny, I’m white and no one ever calls me or my opinions racist. If the same is not true for you, maybe you should think about why. 

• Like 2

On 7/12/2022 at 2:05 AM, Didba said:

Cmon. You are better than that.

I’m tired of the BS. It’s not about me anymore. 

6 hours ago, cbo said:

It’s funny, I’m white and no one ever calls me or my opinions racist. If the same is not true for you, maybe you should think about why. 

In due time……

• Angry 1

6 hours ago, cbo said:

Almost like being a racist is about your conduct and not who you are at birth...

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I’m tired of the BS. It’s not about me anymore. 

43 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

In due time……

You literally sound like a comic book villain. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Didba said:

Almost like being a racist is about your conduct and not who you are at birth...

I'm so tired of hearing this unoriginal s***. "It's so hard being white because everyone acts like you are racist." 

If you act like a semi-decent human being, they don't. It couldn't be easier. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, cbo said:

You literally sound like a comic book villain. 

The US has turned into a comic book so why not. 

10 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Why not be the villain? In whatever tale you are weaving in your head?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cbo said:

I'm so tired of hearing this unoriginal s***. "It's so hard being white because everyone acts like you are racist." 

If you act like a semi-decent human being, they don't. It couldn't be easier. 

I have said those exact words to friends of mine in deep conversation except after a long jam session cooling down with some beers and bud; "just don't be a piece of ****, it's that easy.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

dang, man, I was under the impression you were a reasonable prudent person