***** Police

AURex

14 hours ago, autigeremt said:

The US has turned into a comic book so why not. 

Being angry is understandable.  Not attempting to honestly understand why is just lazy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 7/14/2022 at 10:20 AM, wdefromtx said:

It’s been well….”interesting” to say the least. 

It's bee hilarious for some of us

Lol.....somebody called me a racist, I'm so fed up and tired let me turn to fighting the fight of saying every racist situation isn't racist.....Yeah that's the logical turn to take.....that makes everything better. 

That will fix all of the damage caused to my life of being called racist. 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2022 at 11:17 AM, cole256 said:

Lol.....somebody called me a racist, I'm so fed up and tired let me turn to fighting the fight of saying every racist situation isn't racist.....Yeah that's the logical turn to take.....that makes everything better. 

That will fix all of the damage caused to my life of being called racist. 

Look at yourself and the way you use color and maybe......juuuuuust maybe you will see why some of us see you as the very thing you like to mark others with. Logical or not. 

• Dislike 3

3 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Look at yourself and the way you use color and maybe......juuuuuust maybe you will see why some of us see you as the very thing you like to mark others with. Logical or not. 

Maybe the most hilarious thing on the political forum is you constantly trying to write something intelligent in code, where nobody understands.....including yourself. 

Back up at least one thing you say, how do I use color?

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Maybe the most hilarious thing on the political forum is you constantly trying to write something intelligent in code, where nobody understands.....including yourself. 

Back up at least one thing you say, how do I use color?

Pretty much every time you go down the race road, Cole. It happens a lot. You and I have discussed it many times over....and while you tap into the intelligence code for a parting shot I'll happily state what I have stated many, many times. I don't know everything and never will. I'm not Ichy....just "trained". I just know what I have personally seen and lived in more countries than most of have ever tread on. 

Edited by autigeremt
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

Pretty much every time you go down the race road, Cole. It happens a lot. You and I have discussed it many times over....and while you tap into the intelligence code for a parting shot I'll happily state what I have stated many, many times. I don't know everything and never will. I'm not Ichy....just "trained". I just know what I have personally seen and lived in more countries than most of have ever tread on. 

Is a black guy relating a personal experience or experiences "using color"?

Is he traveling down the "race road" if he does so?

And what does other countries have to do with it?  In fact, what is "it"?

This is starting to remind me of someone calling someone else a liar, but they can't produce the lie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just want to clarify ..... my original Subject line was not an obscenity. I don't know why a Mod decided to replace my word with asterisks.

My original subject line was "Cowardly Police" and I stand by that. All reports that have been issued subsequent to the mass murder event indicates that police stood around and did crowd control while an active shooter was murdering children. Slaughtering children!

"Serve and Protect" applied only to themselves. They were all chicken sheeeeeet, not even trying to confront a kid with a gun.

Every single one of these cops should be prosecuted for accessory to homicide, failure to exercise their SWORN duty, and impeding the efforts of others to save the children.

No different from that security guard in Florida who was afraid to protect children and hid outside the school. They are all so brave confronting an unarmed, scared kid, shooting him or abusing him to death. Facing a shooter -- "let's pretend it's not our job."

It IS their job. That's what they are paid to do. Dammmmed cowards.

But ya know, even if they are fired or quite the police force there, they will be hired elsewhere. Maybe YOUR city, where they will protect you from unarmed kids and hide from active shooters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, autigeremt said:

That's where it's so pathetic....go down the race road? You mean either telling my personal experience or pointing out something that's wrong? Isn't it a shame that you aren't ever on the record saying something is wrong? Such a shame that no matter what someone could try to show you something but since you don't want to feel like you had it better than anybody else you are willing to turn a blind eye to anything smh

• Like 1

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

Is a black guy relating a personal experience or experiences "using color"?

Is he traveling down the "race road" if he does so?

And what does other countries have to do with it?  In fact, what is "it"?

This is starting to remind me of someone calling someone else a liar, but they can't produce the lie.

Trying to figure out what you guys are saying? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AURex said:

I just want to clarify ..... my original Subject line was not an obscenity. I don't know why a Mod decided to replace my word with asterisks.

My original subject line was "Cowardly Police" and I stand by that. All reports that have been issued subsequent to the mass murder event indicates that police stood around and did crowd control while an active shooter was murdering children. Slaughtering children!

"Serve and Protect" applied only to themselves. They were all chicken sheeeeeet, not even trying to confront a kid with a gun.

Every single one of these cops should be prosecuted for accessory to homicide, failure to exercise their SWORN duty, and impeding the efforts of others to save the children.

No different from that security guard in Florida who was afraid to protect children and hid outside the school. They are all so brave confronting an unarmed, scared kid, shooting him or abusing him to death. Facing a shooter -- "let's pretend it's not our job."

But ya know, even if they are fired or quite the police force there, they will be hired elsewhere. Maybe YOUR city, where they will protect you from unarmed kids and hide from active shooters.

i was one that thought you used an obscenity and wondered how you got by with it. but i agree with you. the fact a woman jumped the fence and saved her on child on for them to cuff her was sad.they were going to put her in jail is my understanding until they decided it would make them look worse than they already do. i will say for every coward in uniform there are a hundred more that would step up and take their place and do the right thing.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AURex said:

Sounds good,,, until you factor in the firepower of the shooter's weapon. 

At the moment of truth, the assault weapon even terrifies those trained to take out the guy with the assault weapon.

The real problem is obvious.  The real lack of courage exists at the political level. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, cole256 said:

That's where it's so pathetic....go down the race road? You mean either telling my personal experience or pointing out something that's wrong? Isn't it a shame that you aren't ever on the record saying something is wrong? Such a shame that no matter what someone could try to show you something but since you don't want to feel like you had it better than anybody else you are willing to turn a blind eye to anything smh

A mirror would do you some good. We all have experiences….you use them with blinders way too often. Enjoy the day 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

A mirror would do you some good. We all have experiences….you use them with blinders way too often. Enjoy the day 

Exactly. Nothing. Nothing to point to, no examples. Bottom line is you hear someone talk about race it pisses you off and here we are

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

15 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Trying to figure out what you guys are saying? 

Sorry, I don't understand that question.

Edited by homersapien

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Exactly. Nothing. Nothing to point to, no examples. Bottom line is you hear someone talk about race it pisses you off and here we are

Years of proof from your posts. You can’t handle the truth so you push the narrative.  I’m not wasting my time on it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Years of proof from your posts. You can’t handle the truth so you push the narrative.  I’m not wasting my time on it. 

Then it should be very very easy for you to pull anything for proof......but we all know you can't and won't. Then the next question would be why do you feel the need to keep writing me if you're not"wasting your time on it"

Because like I said the proof is no matter what the scenario may you and others like you will be on here fighting your fight to prove that nobody is racist and anybody who says otherwise are actually the racist....and you can do that, feel free too. But just know just know over the sands of time your offspring will find record of your ludicrous ideology and be ashamed.

Just like people are doing with their ancestors today. Whereas I won't have any problems people knowing that I demanded and fought for equality

• Love 1

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

Sorry, I don't understand that question.

Don't mind him, he just has a problem with me and couldn't think of any smart way to enter the convo so that's what he came up with

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Then it should be very very easy for you to pull anything for proof......but we all know you can't and won't. Then the next question would be why do you feel the need to keep writing me if you're not"wasting your time on it"

Because like I said the proof is no matter what the scenario may you and others like you will be on here fighting your fight to prove that nobody is racist and anybody who says otherwise are actually the racist....and you can do that, feel free too. But just know just know over the sands of time your offspring will find record of your ludicrous ideology and be ashamed.

Just like people are doing with their ancestors today. Whereas I won't have any problems people knowing that I demanded and fought for equality

Nobody is racist? Who actually stated as much?

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Nobody is racist? Who actually stated as much?

Careful….you need to present a series of proof bearing information……even though it’s out in the open for the world to see. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

^^^^^^ proof you are radically lost in the woods. Unlike you I’ve spent my entire adult life protecting, defending, serving, standing up for and advancing people like you because I’ve never worried about their race, demographic or ancestral past. I look at face value and act accordingly. You just whine and blame while none, and I mean NONE, of us here have much to do about any of it. Look forward or risk hitting a brick wall. 

• Facepalm 1

11 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Dude... I am saying this with no dog in the hunt. This is not a good look.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, autigeremt said:

^^^^^^ proof you are radically lost in the woods. Unlike you I’ve spent my entire adult life protecting, defending, serving, standing up for and advancing people like you because I’ve never worried about their race, demographic or ancestral past. I look at face value and act accordingly. You just whine and blame while none, and I mean NONE, of us here have much to do about any of it. Look forward or risk hitting a brick wall. 

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez,