2022 Hype Video Thread

abw0004

Good afternoon all,

We are officially past 100 days until Auburn Football kicks back in, so I am starting up my annual Auburn football hype video thread again.  The second chapter in the new book for Auburn football starts this year.  Please feel free to post any videos you find so we all can gear up and get ready!  A few ground rules:

1.  This thread is only for Auburn Football hype videos.

2.  No commentary will be allowed that derails the topic.

3.  This is a fun, light-hearted thread so the bashing of any forum user, player, staff member, or coach will not be tolerated.

Just like last year since many may now just be coming back to the games in person, I feel it is more than fitting to start the thread with an Auburn video welcoming you back HOME.  :wareagle:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

First time I have ever seen The War Rapport create a hype video.  Let me know what you think:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 6/1/2022 at 12:09 PM, abw0004 said:

First time I have ever seen The War Rapport create a hype video.  Let me know what you think:

I think they need to do more stuff like this. Focusing on the idea of the 4th and 1 mentality Harsin is trying to instill in the guys and splicing in Hars' words about it was a nice touch.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With all of the arguing on the forum the last few weeks, I felt I needed to try and find another video to post.  This is a pretty great video that is not specific to any particular season so it can be watched over and over again for years to come!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...