Baseball Regional Series

DiChiara pops up to shallow RF and it's in a bad spot because the RF is playing so deep. 2B can't make a play on it and it goes down as an error.

Peirce with a line out to RF.

Sound guy played DiChiara's walk-up music and FSU coach throwing a fit over it. lol

Guys are taking huge cuts and just missing. Full count to Carlson. BYE BYE BASEBALL! CARLSON PAYS IT BACK WITH A 2 RUN BOMB OVER THE MONSTER!!! SUCK IT FSU!

3-0 AUBURN

Moore with a liner back up the middle, 2B playing in the right spot but can't handle it. Going down as a single.

FSU PITCHER IS DONE!

Great job by Auburn bats getting to this pitcher and into the bullpen EARLY!

FSU freshman pitcher has a 1.77 ERA. Would love to get to this guy.

HOWELL GETTING IN ON THE ACTION TODAY! DOUBLE DOWN THE LINE!

MOORE SCORES ... WHAT

They called him out. WTF.

Edit: Player under review. FSU catcher's knee was in Moore's way. Should be interference. Kept Moore's hand from getting the plate.

Edited by tgrogan21

I actually think that was a good call. Nothing wrong with that play by the catcher. But we do deserve a makeup call from that phantom out in the first

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AUbritt said:

I actually think that was a good call. Nothing wrong with that play by the catcher. But we do deserve a makeup call from that phantom out in the first

Same here. Kudos to FSU catcher

• Like 1

I mean, even if you're Welsh (or Scottish) are you really gonna route against Ukraine in soccer? Just reacting to commercials I am seeing

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AUbritt said:

If it wasn't for the other call I wouldn't have been aggravated with this one. Does look textbook. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Same here. Kudos to FSU catcher

Yep. Textbook. Can’t call that obstruction. If he’d only seen the knee. A lot of guys keep hand in and then touch backside of plate after passes catcher. 

2 minutes ago, AUbritt said:

I mean, even if you're Welsh (or Scottish) are you really gonna route against Ukraine in soccer? Just reacting to commercials I am seeing

I just wish they wouldn't be in our group if they win.  Lol. 

• Like 1

Lead off hitter with a nice at bat, running the count full and fouling off several pitches. 9 pitches before Gonzalez walks him.

Double, run scores. :(

3-1 Auburn

Like clockwork. Get screwed by the umps and they get runs. 

FSU trying to bunt and Gonzalez falls behind 3-0. Hudson comes out to talk to him. Need to get out of this inning without any more runs scoring.

Edited by tgrogan21

Bunt attempt ball 4. LaRue throws to 2nd, Moore goes to 3rd and gets the runner out!!

GREAT PLAY BY LARUE!

Edited by tgrogan21
  • Like 1

Gonzalez gets ahead 1-2 before running it full. Walked him. Hope this is just an anomaly inning for him and his control.

Bello continues to hit the ball hard with a hard hit shot to center for a single!

Rambusch gets ahead 3-1, full count walk!

Gotta get these runners in!

• Like 1