Baseball Regional Series

7 minutes ago, AUbritt said:

If you're FSU, when do you start thinking about the next game vs. UCLA and just give up on this one?

If it were me, keep trying unless you still get nothing by the 7th.  There is such an advantage to winning today compared to going through elimination side, hard to ever call a stop in this game. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUBwins said:

If it were me, keep trying unless you still get nothing by the 7th.  There is such an advantage to winning today compared to going through elimination side, hard to ever call a stop in this game. 

Yeah, you're right. Just trying to plant a little give up in their minds, in case they are monitoring the board.

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, AUbritt said:

Yeah, you're right. Just trying to plant a little give up in their minds, in case they are monitoring the board.

They are too busy looking at those stupid wristbands. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gonzalez with the STRIKE OUT!

Ground out to DiChiara. Bobbles it but recovers and throws to Gonzalez covering 1st.

Fly out to deep left center. Nice play from Howell with a running grab! Gonzalez is through 4 with only 58 pitches.

10-1 Auburn T5th

3-0 count to DiChiara. Full count walk! Keep putting pressure on this pitching staff.

3-1 count to Peirce!  WALK! :D

Damn! That sucks!

Carlson with a hard hit ball to 2B. It eats him up, ball goes right to the SS at the bag and a double play. DiChiara goes to 3rd.

MOORE JUST MISSES A HOMER BUT GETS A TRIPLE OFF THE TOP OF THE WALL!

11-1 AUBURN

Is it wrong of me to want to put 20 runs on these goobers?

i was low key disappointed we stopped at 19 last night.

Edited by mustache eagle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bruce is at the game (obviously) and so is Coach Harris and AD Greene. I love Coach Harris because of how often you see her supporting other Auburn teams. She has taken and copied what Bruce did.

3 pitch ground out to 3B!

Full count ... got squeezed on strike 3. Single to center.

Ground out to DiChiara, runner moves to 2nd.

3 pitch strike out!!! 76 pitches for Gonzalez. Can get 1 maybe 2 more innings out of him.

11-1 Auburn T6th

Edited by tgrogan21

LaRue gets ahead 2-0 before a 2-2 fly out at the wall in center. Another just missed homer.

Bello strikes out again, this time looking. Looked high to me.

Auburn has movement in the bullpen. Doubt he would be taken out with only 76 pitches thrown and a huge lead.

Rambusch gets ahead 3-0. He's already walked 3 times today. 4 pitch walk.

Foster gets ahead 2-0 but grounds out to first.

11-1 Auburn B6th

16 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

Is it wrong of me to want to put 20 runs on these goobers?

i was low key disappointed we stopped at 19 last night.

Absolutely not wrong

2 pitch ground out to 1st. Gonzalez did a great job racing over to cover and just beat the runner.

Full count ground out to Foster. WHAT A PLAY. Hopefully that'll be on twitter soon.

2 pitch fly out. 10 pitch inning. Great job after struggling in the 3rd to retire 11 out of 12.

11-1 Auburn T7th

Edited by tgrogan21

New pitcher for FSU and falls behind 3-1 to DiChiara. Full count single! If he had more speed it would have easily been a double down the RF line.

Wild pitch and DiChiara moves to 2nd.

Peirce gets ahead 2-0. Strikes out on the next 3 pitches. He's 0-4 today. Hopefully he'll do what Howell did after going without a hit.

Another error, this time by the 1B. Runners on the corner with 1 out.

Howell with a 4 pitch walk. Bases jacked with 1 out. LaRue hasn't had a hit today ... would love a grandslam. :D

LaRue gets ahead 3-1 ... full count ... JUST missed a double down the LF line. Walk! Carlson scores!!!

13-1 Auburn

FSU getting DEEP into the bullpen as a new pitcher comes in.