LSU WR Koy Moore commits

Tony4AU

Much needed pickup. He’s got talent but not only that, we needed more bodies. The 2 transfer WR’s Worsham and Koy are 2 shifty guys, so they should be able to help whoever the QB is by breaking tackles

Edited by Sizzle
  • Like 3

Likely more of a quicker impact guy than Worsham. Will probably be in the rotation. Good chance to start if he gets everything down.  

• Like 1

Nice pickup.  Numbers wise we have been hurt more by the Portal then helped but I think the players we have gotten on the whole are better than what we have lost.  We lost our QB to the portal we picked up 2 QB's Calzada and Ashford. We needed LB depth we picked up Asante. We needed help at DT\Nose Guard we picked up a Monster in Jones, Needed help at CB we picked James, Needed help at Safety we picked up McDonald. Needed more depth at DL we picked up Morris and got Robinson back from the Portal. We needed help at WR picked up Worsham and Moore. 

Worsham and Moore have had injury issues but either or both could fill the need at WR.  That is 9 Portal players every one could get PT this year that is pretty solid. The only place the staff has not been able to help us in the Portal is at O-Line and another Edge Rusher.  The other good news is I believe all but one of these players has at least 2 years of eligibility.

Mr. Moore War Eagle and welcome to Auburn.

• Like 2

Has three years of eligibility, SEC experience, and immediate eligibility.

Home run portal pickup if you ask me. (Pun intended)

• Like 5

• Like 1

Pow!

I really like this addition. You have to think with our three freshmen additions and two transfers at WR someone is going to have an impact this year.

• Like 4

Good pick up.  LSU's fallout has really helped us.

I think we're more talented than last year at WR.  Just inexperienced 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Nice pickup.  Numbers wise we have been hurt more by the Portal then helped but I think the players we have gotten on the whole are better than what we have lost.  We lost our QB to the portal we picked up 2 QB's Calzada and Ashford. We needed LB depth we picked up Asante. We needed help at DT\Nose Guard we picked up a Monster in Jones, Needed help at CB we picked James, Needed help at Safety we picked up McDonald. Needed more depth at DL we picked up Morris and got Robinson back from the Portal. We needed help at WR picked up Worsham and Moore. 

Worsham and Moore have had injury issues but either or both could fill the need at WR.  That is 9 Portal players every one could get PT this year that is pretty solid. The only place the staff has not been able to help us in the Portal is at O-Line and another Edge Rusher.  The other good news is I believe all but one of these players has at least 2 years of eligibility.

Mr. Moore War Eagle and welcome to Auburn.

They’ve filled in the holes pretty well. Unfortunately Just not filling holes in arguably the most important group, the OL

I'm curious why he only has 3 years of eligibility. If 2020 was free and assuming he had not exhausted his redshirt then surely he should have four?

2 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

WDE and welcome, young man.

I need to get me some of those sunglasses, too. I’d look terrible in them, but boy would I feel cool.

They remind me of the style that Macho Man used to wear. Ooooh Yeahhhhh

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Decent pick up

Well, how'd you get that big motor sickle up there on the high dive, Coy? Now Coy, dad blame it, that ain't no way to act

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

I'm curious why he only has 3 years of eligibility. If 2020 was free and assuming he had not exhausted his redshirt then surely he should have four?

I think he played 6 games last year.

• Like 1

Great eval by Coach Pink 

Edited by toddc

On 6/5/2022 at 10:12 AM, JBiGGiE said:

He played 6 games last year. Too many to redshirt.

5 minutes ago, 80Tiger said:

When did he enter the portal? Doesn't that determine whether he is eligible this year or not?

He entered the portal Oct 19th.

Edited by dilligas