The Portal Giveth and the Portal Taketh Away

1 hour ago, au302 said:

We could always get grad transfers and get those spots back for next year. One and done rentals

I would only want a Grad Transfer if a sure fire starter on O-Line or if a very good edge rusher who could provide immediate depth as our two edge Rushers are very good but we don't know how good Brooks will be and we are not sure what other players we might use at Edge this year.  So if grad transfer is one and gone then must be a high quality player as we will need a lot of help on O-Line next year with all the super Seniors gone and we will also need a lot of help at Edge rusher as we only have Brooks who will for sure be back next year at that position and we don't know how good he will be. 

Next year we can sell early PT at both Edge and O-Line.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I would only want a Grad Transfer if a sure fire starter on O-Line or if a very good edge rusher who could provide immediate depth as our two edge Rushers are very good but we don't know how good Brooks will be and we are not sure what other players we might use at Edge this year.  So if grad transfer is one and gone then must be a high quality player as we will need a lot of help on O-Line next year with all the super Seniors gone and we will also need a lot of help at Edge rusher as we only have Brooks who will for sure be back next year at that position and we don't know how good he will be. 

I don’t see the problem with taking one that would be good backup in case of injury. We don’t seem to be tight on openings.

14 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

I don’t see the problem with taking one that would be good backup in case of injury. We don’t seem to be tight on openings.

I agree. Hell even a ST player.

We have 6 open slots. Might as well fill em up with 1 year guys 

On 6/10/2022 at 1:11 PM, AuburnNTexas said:

Until we start bringing in O lineman who can actually block, I think we'll be able to promise early pt .