Super Regional Thread

11 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Standford/UCONN only in the bottom of the 7th ... no chance of starting on ESPN2

We always have to move.  

In the 15 minutes since I last posted, there have been a total of 2 outs in the Standford/UCONN game. Top of the 8th with only 1 out. lol

Edit: Game will start on ESPNEWS. Be ready to switch to ESPN2 at the drop of a hat since they didn't give a warning last night.

Edited by tgrogan21

Rambusch already behind 0-2 ... evens it up. Fouled off a couple 2 strike pitches and it's a 7 pitch at bat but a ground out to 3B.

He's 0-9 in the Super so far. He HAS to get going.

Foster gets ahead 2-0 ... even count ... ground out to the pitcher. Couple of weak contacts to start the game.

2-1 count to DiChiara ... he has been 0 for his last 7 since hitting the home run in the 1st inning of game 1.

Even count ... full count! HBP on the knee. OSU pitcher at 20 pitches to start.

Edited by tgrogan21

7 minutes ago, SurfingTiger said:

Definitely why Apple TV and the ESPN App there is awesome to have. Watching both currently.

Let me know when there's like 1 out left in the game? So I can be ready.

One out left in other game so I'm gonna switch lol

Another 0-2 count ... This team just seems to be so much better than us at fouling off 2 strike pitches and staying alive.

Grounder to 2B ... got the out at 2nd but couldn't complete the turn. Runner on 1st 1 out.

UCONN/Stanford over so we should switch to ESPN2 soon.

Edited by tgrogan21

3-0 count ... 4 pitch walk. Similar to Barnett's first inning in the last game. Walked someone and a hit in the first inning before settling down.

Control issues early as Barnett falls behind 3-1 ... LaRue comes out to talk to Barnett to settle him down.

Full count! Barnett got a lucky call. Should have been ball 4 with bases loaded but it's a strike out looking.

Nice play by MOORE! Saves a hit and throws out the runner!

Carlson, Moore, Howell coming up.

0-0 T2nd

Edited by tgrogan21

Does OSU have any player that isn’t an All American or PAC12 player of the year?

• Haha 1

Just now, fishepa said:

Does OSU have any player that isn’t an All American or PAC12 player of the year?

Their lead off hitter wasn't. He was only an honorable mention. From what I've seen he should have been.

1-2 count and Carlson chases a ball WAY in the dirt. That's an awful at bat.

Edited by tgrogan21
  • Like 1

Walker is just painful to listen to.  I swear he has called every AU game the past month it seems.   

Oh, mid to high thigh is a strike.  Dude is a blockhead.  

• Like 1