Super Regional Thread

2 minutes ago, fishepa said:

They look miserable. Probably because it’s mid June and they’re wearing sweaters. 

I would rather wear sweaters than have to deal with 98 degree weather. I hate being hot.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 pitch fly out.

2 strike count and a hit off the wall. The ball gets away from Bello and it's a triple. I hate giving up hits on 2 strike counts.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Ground ball to 2b and the run scores. Bello cost us that run by not fielding that ball correctly.

2-1 Auburn

He has misjudged hard hit balls at him. He seems to stand there first instead of going to the wall first and then tracking it

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Awful play by Bello there on what should have been a double. 

I’ve watched him. He doesn’t judge the ball as well as he could. Now he needs to come back and knock the cover off the ball. 

• Like 1

Skipper warming up ... Barnett better settle down or his night will be very short. Was hoping for a better performance after a career best last week.

2 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

He has misjudged hard hit balls at him. He seems to stand there first instead of going to the wall first and then tracking it

It’s a gift. Some think it’s easy to stand out there and just wait for the ball. A good OF sees the ball right off the bat. 

Ball 1 not even close. Fly out to Peirce in RF. Glad to get out with the lead. Lets extend it now.

Carlson, Moore, Howell. Sonny hit a HR after being hit ... maybe Howell will too!

2-1 Auburn T4th

Why does it ALWAYS seem the opposing team comes back to score immediately after we do? Does us scoring not motivate us? Amazing it was only one run.

• Like 1

2-1 count to Carlson ... evened it up. Full count! Pitcher is sitting at 60 pitches currently.

Weak grounder to 3B. Amazing play by the 3B to get Carlson out.

Hjerpe looks and sounds thrilled to be doing the interview. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another weak grounder. 1 pitch 1 out for Moore. I think that's 2 1 pitch ground outs for Moore.

1 pitch weak grounder for Howell. Wow, we do such a great job of letting a pitcher cruise through an inning.That was pathetic.

2-1 Auburn B4th