'a future star' in new receivers coach Kodi Burns

aubiefifty

Some of you don't think at all. First if you are an offensive genius you don't think that coach wouldn't know the ins and outs of playing wr? So if that head coach has a wr coach you don't think he'd mentor him? Do you think the HC would think the wr coach knows more than the HC about playing wr? Then on top of that you think the HC would go thru multiple years with inadequate wr play and think the only way I know to fix the wr is hire somebody.....you don't think the coach wouldn't find out about what programs do that produce good wr? If the wr were getting poor coaching it's still all on the head coach. What was lacking from our wr is they didn't learn pro concepts as far as route tree, audible, quick bang adjustments that's all basic so when they get to the NFL they are behind on what's expected.Β 

Do you really think there's secret techniques that's out that only 5% of coaches know? You think there's some special technique with blind folds and weights that only the secret club gets πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸΏπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸΏπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸΏπŸ€”πŸ€·πŸΎ

Β 

Ok

Bottom line is coaches get hired and fired. WR not catching balls,, Lineman who can't block, RB who fumble... all contribute to that . Right or wrong, that's how it is. Get better players to correct those issues, coaches keep jobs

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

Isn't it funny how the wr's play better when you have a good QB?Β 

Yeah it helps when you have a QB who can consistently throw an accurate pass

I doubt any head coach with a brain is firing a wr coach and thinks the wr's can't catch

7 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

@cole256Β I tried to shoot you a PM....

I deleted some so try sending again and maybe it'll come thru. I get a bunch of hate mail lol

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I deleted some so try sending again and maybe it'll come thru. I get a bunch of hate mail lol

My goodness you must get a lot.Β  I have a good bit of conversations and only 10%covered πŸ˜†Β 

• Haha 1