Pediatrician treating Uvalde shooting victims said 2 kids were so badly hit they could only be identified by their 'blood-spattered cartoon clothes'

Just now, jj3jordan said:

Dude he was not on any world news stating for a fact he made it up. You would not recognize a fact if it got stuck in your bong.  I don't care what you saw or thought you heard Trump say about it. Hillary Clinton invented it and floated it before the 2008 election during the primaries.That is not even debatable.  She did it.   Please stop with your incessant hatred of Trump. You are making your self look silly.  He never called a racist with intent to hurt someone a good person. You just can't believe it even though you can see it and hear it any time you want. None of these mass shooters have been emboldened to do their evil deeds by Trump. They haven't done it.

ok you got me on trump and clinton. i had to go look it up. but i posted an article where 54 mass shooters had ties to trump so what do you call it? it is on smack go read it. oh how much did you send to trumps save the election fund?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

ok you got me on trump and clinton. i had to go look it up. but i posted an article where 54 mass shooters had ties to trump so what do you call it? it is on smack go read it. oh how much did you send to trumps save the election fund?

There’s so much wrong with this post….

For one, 54 people do not have ties to Trump. Some may have tried to say they are doing it because they heard what trump may or may not have said. 

Second, there were not 54 mass shooters. Read the title and article. 

Third, some of the violence they cite was actually left wing nut jobs attacking MAGAs as well. 

Quit trying to make mass shootings political. You talk about the children, but if it’s about the kids you wouldn’t be on here trying to lay blame on everyone that doesn’t have the exact same beliefs as you. If you want to keep children from getting gunned down you’d realize that we need some changes on the gun law side…raise the age for guns, red flag laws, strict requirements for certain types. But we also need major mental health awareness, more tools for law abiding citizens to intervene etc. This is a social/mental/violence issue. But guess what? Both sides don’t give a damn because they are playing off the extremes of each side to keep their own power. You and I and all other normal people are just pawns in their game. 

It’s all about division and until both sides realize we are all being played nothing will change. 

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Zero. Like your IQ.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Zero. Like your IQ.

you are wasting your breath if you think you can hurt my feelings. you do not amount to the pimple on a mans behind to me and at the end of the day i can say i never voted for trumo and even warned folks.

16 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

For one, 54 people do not have ties to Trump. Some may have tried to say they are doing it because they heard what trump may or may not have said. 

Third, some of the violence they cite was actually left wing nut jobs attacking MAGAs as well. 

Quit trying to make mass shootings political. You talk about the children, but if it’s about the kids you wouldn’t be on here trying to lay blame on everyone that doesn’t have the exact same beliefs as you. If you want to keep children from getting gunned down you’d realize that we need some changes on the gun law side…raise the age for guns, red flag laws, strict requirements for certain types. But we also need major mental health awareness, more tools for law abiding citizens to intervene etc. This is a social/mental/violence issue. But guess what? Both sides don’t give a damn because they are playing off the extremes of each side to keep their own power. You and I and all other normal people are just pawns in their game. 

It’s all about division and until both sides realize we are all being played nothing will change. 

Your initial reaction to the shooting in Uvalde was much different.  Amazing how quickly you were "re-educated". 

Just now, icanthearyou said:

Your initial reaction to the shooting in Uvalde was much different.  Amazing how quickly you were "re-educated". 

Yeah, I looked at the facts and the data. Banning AR-15’s is just a small piece of the pie. Do we need more regulation? Yeah, but there’s a lot more moving pieces that need to be addressed. Focusing on one type of weapon just makes some people feel good about themselves. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Yeah, I looked at the facts and the data. Banning AR-15’s is just a small piece of the pie. Do we need more regulation? Yeah, but there’s a lot more moving pieces that need to be addressed. Focusing on one type of weapon just makes some people feel good about themselves. 

I suppose you just overreacted to 21 deaths in a school, a shooter with no training being so efficient, police afraid to engage a barricaded shooter with an assault rifle?

That is certainly understandable.  Glad there are people who could so quickly get you back to logical thinking.

16 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

dude you take shots all the time so quit acting like you are all holy or something. you were very vocal when trump was running and then in office. now you realize a lot of fake news really was the lying liar trump. have you admitted this yet? you guys were pretty hard core......most of you and now you are left with a limp noodle hanging in your hand..............

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

dude you take shots all the time so quit acting like you are all holy or something. you were very vocal when trump was running and then in office. now you realize a lot of fake news really was the lying liar trump. have you admitted this yet? you guys were pretty hard core......most of you and now you are left with a limp noodle hanging in your hand..............

WTF are you talking about? I was never a vocal supporter of Trump while running or in office. I defended him when he did good things, criticized him on his stupid stuff. I wrote in Kasich as my guy in the election. 

Calling someone out isn’t taking shots. Learn to get your facts straight, don’t post an article and lie about its contents.  

As for the limp noodle, that sounds more like a personal health issue you are trying to portray on others. You might want to go see a urologist about that. 

19 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

WTF are you talking about? I was never a vocal supporter of Trump while running or in office. I defended him when he did good things, criticized him on his stupid stuff. I wrote in Kasich as my guy in the election. 

Calling someone out isn’t taking shots. Learn to get your facts straight, don’t post an article and lie about its contents.  

As for the limp noodle, that sounds more like a personal health issue you are trying to portray on others. You might want to go see a urologist about that. 

do not lecture me dude. you got a problem you tell the mods. the difference between me and your side is if i realize i am wrong i admit when i know ridicule is coming. and how ironic i would have voted for K if he had made it. i am gonna send you a pic for medical advice since most of you righties are experts on behavior like that with a similar name. how many ya want?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Dude he was not on any world news stating for a fact he made it up. You would not recognize a fact if it got stuck in your bong.  I don't care what you saw or thought you heard Trump say about it. Hillary Clinton invented it and floated it before the 2008 election during the primaries.That is not even debatable.  She did it.   Please stop with your incessant hatred of Trump. You are making your self look silly.  He never called a racist with intent to hurt someone a good person. You just can't believe it even though you can see it and hear it any time you want. None of these mass shooters have been emboldened to do their evil deeds by Trump. They haven't done it.

i will try if you promise to quit kissing trumps ass. how about that? and hey i come on here for fun and to watch you trump supporters make fools of themselves. yes i have senior moments and i have stated this but you want to use it as an excuse to insult me. bring it karen. i have never cried and asked anyone to lay off. and unlike liars like you you will never have enough grace to admit when you are wrong. and you are all the time. and i tell you what when trump straightens up i might ease up on him. the face he stole from a VA charity and you could care less has always stuck in my craw. not to mention the kids trying to survive cancer. and this is fact. he can never start a charity because he steals from everyone as well as the country and you people are stupid enough to encourage him. to me YOU and your enabler buddies are to blame.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

do not lecture me dude. you got a problem you tell the mods. the difference between me and your side is if i realize i am wrong i admit when i know ridicule is coming. and how ironic i would have voted for K if he had made it. i am gonna send you a pic for medical advice since most of you righties are experts on behavior like that with a similar name. how many ya want?

More lies.

Lay off the grass, you aren't making any sense. You seem to be the one with the problem for being called out. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

More lies.

Lay off the grass, you aren't making any sense. You seem to be the one with the problem for being called out. 

go away fly. you know damn well what i said.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

You are a wonderful example of Christianity.

I wouldn’t say that. I also wouldn’t say that the Bible is somehow wrong and that Jesus is not the Head of the Christian Church. 

53 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I suppose you just overreacted to 21 deaths in a school, a shooter with no training being so efficient, police afraid to engage a barricaded shooter with an assault rifle?

That is certainly understandable.  Glad there are people who could so quickly get you back to logical thinking.

Yeah, I bought into the rhetoric that banning the AR-15 would solve all our problems then started looking to see if this would significantly reduce homicides. You are making assumptions based purely on emotion and rhetoric from the media. 

Where is you proof that the police were afraid to engage the shooter? You are making emotional based assumptions that align with your belief that an AR-15 is so much scarier to officers. The incident commander deemed this situation a barricaded subject situation, that in itself dictates that they do not directly engage the shooter. This decision is now under investigation and scrutiny. The type of gun being used is irrelevant at this point and I haven't seen if the Arredondo knew exactly what weapon the shooter had at this point anyways. With the amount of time this allowed the shooter to have what do you expect to happen? The weapon did not make him an efficient shooter. He was in a closed area and had ample time. A handgun with multiple clips ready to go could do the same thing. Do you realize that there are many non assault style rifles that use the same ammo, have high capacity magazines and can achieve the same rate of fire or greater in some cases? Why aren't these in the discussion? The only difference is that they do not look like a military weapon. They are legitimately used everyday on ranches and hunting. 

You have bought into the extreme of the two sides....

The reality is that banning one type of gun will only make one feel like they really did something to help. 

What would actually help is:

Raise the age for all guns to 21 to own.

Background checks in a system that communicates correctly between all agencies and states.

30 day waiting period.

Red flag laws with oversight to ensure this is not abused.

Magazine limitations (possibly, this gets tricky.)

Mental healthcare reform and better resources available. 

41 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Red flag laws with oversight to ensure this is not abused.

This is just being talked about and already we have a California politician trying to bend this into something political.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you said photo id required to vote. what you did not mention is it would appear texas does not accept some forms over photo id. i read that a couple of months ago so i wanted to hear your take on it.

Not sure where you read that, but Texas will accept non photo ID, but you have to provide additional information and fill out some sort of declaration. 

2 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Not sure where you read that, but Texas will accept non photo ID, but you have to provide additional information and fill out some sort of declaration. 

ok i will inquire further.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

This is just being talked about and already we have a California politician trying to bend this into something political.

Does not surprise me. That is why there needs to be some sort of bi-partisan oversight. However, I am not sure that is even possible these days. 

• Like 1