January 6th Committee Hearings

AUDynasty

1 hour ago, Cardin Drake said:

one more or belongs in there, or were the police  just following orders?....you'd think this blue-ribbon investigation would get to the bottom of this critical fact. Did Republican insurrectionists arrange to let them in the capitol?   Or was the whole thing orchestrated by Pelosi and her minions?  Reasonable people can infer the answer by contemplating who it is not asking the question.

Yeah, it was Pelosi and her "minions".  That's reasonable. :laugh:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

one more or belongs in there, or were the police  just following orders?....you'd think this blue-ribbon investigation would get to the bottom of this critical fact. Did Republican insurrectionists arrange to let them in the capitol?   Or was the whole thing orchestrated by Pelosi and her minions?  Reasonable people can infer the answer by contemplating who it is not asking the question.

Totally man. my running theory is that Pelosi set up the entire event by emailing the plans to ANTIFA through Hillary Clinton’s unsecured email server on Hunter Biden’s laptop. 

we have no idea how deep this thing goes. 

• Haha 1

Guys, I'll make one final comment and then abandon the political board for a while.  I never seem to learn my lesson on how unproductive it is. You guys are good Auburn folks, but the left and right just see things through a different lens these days.  Most people on the right that are political junkies, or at least paying close attention believe the FBI and DOJ have become completely politicized and have put their thumb on the scale of justice.  We have seen this unequal treatment over and over, and Jan. 6 is a glaring example of it. People who did little more than trespass are being held without bail going on 2 years, while those who rioted and tried to breach the White House, forcing Trump into a bunker are going completely unpunished.  You could just as easily call that an insurrection as Jan. 6.

With all the "conspiracy theories" that have turned out to be completely true recently, you can laugh all you want at the idea that Jan. 6 was a setup, but when the Russian collusion theory which consumed Trump's presidency has been proven to be nothing but a hoax orchestrated by the Clinton campaign with the full knowledge and participation of the FBI, (not to mention Hunter's laptop, and the Wuhan lab theory), it's not much of a stretch to think these same bad actors could have planted people to start the Jan. 6th violence just to demonize Trump. The lack of curiosity about the police inviting protesters into the capitol from the committee "investigating" Jan. 6th  is inexplicable unless they are covering up their own participation in the events of Jan. 6th.  Fire away.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Guys, I'll make one final comment and then abandon the political board for a while.  I never seem to learn my lesson on how unproductive it is. You guys are good Auburn folks, but the left and right just see things through a different lens these days.  Most people on the right that are political junkies, or at least paying close attention believe the FBI and DOJ have become completely politicized and have put their thumb on the scale of justice.  We have seen this unequal treatment over and over, and Jan. 6 is a glaring example of it. People who did little more than trespass are being held without bail going on 2 years, while those who rioted and tried to breach the White House, forcing Trump into a bunker are going completely unpunished.  You could just as easily call that an insurrection as Jan. 6.

With all the "conspiracy theories" that have turned out to be completely true recently, you can laugh all you want at the idea that Jan. 6 was a setup, but when the Russian collusion theory which consumed Trump's presidency has been proven to be nothing but a hoax orchestrated by the Clinton campaign with the full knowledge and participation of the FBI, (not to mention Hunter's laptop, and the Wuhan lab theory), it's not much of a stretch to think these same bad actors could have planted people to start the Jan. 6th violence just to demonize Trump. The lack of curiosity about the police inviting protesters into the capitol from the committee "investigating" Jan. 6th  is inexplicable unless they are covering up their own participation in the events of Jan. 6th.  Fire away.

That's totally nuts.  There's about 30% of America who are ready and willing to believe anything:ucrazy:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, it was Pelosi and her "minions".  That's reasonable. :laugh:

Why? Why? Why do the same people fall for the same dumb garbage every time? 

It couldn't have been Mo Brooks and Donald Trump exploiting the Jan. 6th crowd.  It was,,, Nancy Pelosi.

Come on folks.  That is beyond stupid.

• Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 2

This shows the power of disinformation and, how the best lies have a small element of truth in them.  These views were shaped by professional liars.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

While I agree that this forum is unproductive, it can be entertainment if nothing else. Thanks for your participation in that endeavor. Post more!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, homersapien said:

That's totally nuts.  There's about 30% of America who are ready and willing to believe anything:ucrazy:

With all the problems at WAPO lately, maybe that percentage is changing for the better.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Totally man. my running theory is that Pelosi set up the entire event by emailing the plans to ANTIFA through Hillary Clinton’s unsecured email server on Hunter Biden’s laptop. 

we have no idea how deep this thing goes. 

So why did the Clintons have Seth Rich killed???   Why does Hillary wear a purple outfit whenever she is giving secret messages to George Soros?  What happened to the photos of the Podestas, Anthony Wiener and the McCann girl found on Hunter's laptop?  How did Obama become president when he wasn't even a citizen?  Why did Obama deny being a  Muslim?  Why did Obama want to kill the internet?  How about Obama's plan to impose martial law and, how Greg Abbott stopped it by deploying the National Guard?  Why did Obama build secret FEMA camps along rail lines with gas chambers?  What about Muslim Democrats and their attempt to impose Sharia law?  Why is there a secret Muslim militia training base in Marion, AL?  Why do millions of Americans now have the Bill Gates nanochip inside of them?  Why did JFK jr. (who is alive) secretly support DJT?  And finally,,, global warming?

It's all right in front of you if you will only open your eyes.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

23 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

The division is here.  We cannot ignore it.  It will not simply go away.  We have to honestly, intelligently deal with it. 

Democracy was nearly curtailed.  We need to understand how, why.

We cannot continue sweeping the dirt under the rug. 

Do you think we will look at all the dirt, or just the dirt from one party? We have watched as both parties have turned their backs on the American Middle Class. They are owned 100% by Wall Street. The Reps, they never cared for the Middle Class, and now...The Dems see the Middle Class as the Deplorables. 

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

The Dems see the Middle Class as the Deplorables.

I do not believe that is true.  I believe that is what Hillary Clinton thinks about the typical Trump supporter.  I can no longer disagree with her.

• Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

I do not believe that is true.  I believe that is what Hillary Clinton thinks about the typical Trump supporter.  I can no longer disagree with her.

Then I dont know how you look at it. The Dems are the party of Educated, Elite, Whites. There is article after article about the Dems deserting the Middle Class. Obama said we were the people that relied on Guns and Bibles. He said that as an insult at the time. Now, the Dems are the Party of Tech Oligarchs and Wall Street...

On 6/9/2022 at 11:04 PM, autigeremt said:

They knew it was coming yet didn’t follow through with increased security. Our government is led by fools

In other words, it is the fault of the victim?

• Facepalm 1

I am just very tired of excusing behavior that is pathetic.  I tip toe around conversations with people day after day because they have been convinced Jan. 6th was no big deal.  They have been convinced that Trump won the election and that something has been stolen from them.  None of that is true.  They cannot discuss that because the only sources of their information have them wrapped around their finger and have limited what they know factually.  You can show them video footage of what took place and they will justify the footage or claim that it is not real in some way.  Anyone in the Trump orbit that dares to speak truth is attacked viciously as being untrustworthy.  Bizarro world.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Then I dont know how you look at it. The Dems are the party of Educated, Elite, Whites. There is article after article about the Dems deserting the Middle Class. Obama said we were the people that relied on Guns and Bibles. He said that as an insult at the time. Now, the Dems are the Party of Tech Oligarchs and Wall Street...

I disagree.  The Democratic party, for now, is the home of progressives.  They are trying to help the underclasses.  Yes, they could do more but,,, democracy and all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Dems used to be the party of the little guy....they are big business now. ..funny how money effects the people supposedly going to bat for the everyday pee-ons....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I am just very tired of excusing behavior that is pathetic.  I tip toe around conversations with people day after day because they have been convinced Jan. 6th was no big deal.  They have been convinced that Trump won the election and that something has been stolen from them.  None of that is true.  They cannot discuss that because the only sources of their information have them wrapped around their finger and have limited what they know factually.  You can show them video footage of what took place and they will justify the footage or claim that it is not real in some way.  Anyone in the Trump orbit that dares to speak truth is attacked viciously as being untrustworthy.  Bizarro world.

Do you think they would change if they realized the election was not stolen? I don’t think so. Trump elected in 2016 and years of machine gun fire Russia, Russia……

Minus the pandemic things were fairly good under the Trump presidency. People realize that given our current circumstances. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Do you think they would change if they realized the election was not stolen? I don’t think so. Trump elected in 2016 and years of machine gun fire Russia, Russia……

Minus the pandemic things were fairly good under the Trump presidency. People realize that given our current circumstances. 

I saw this recently. "Please give my $1.98 gas and mean tweets back!" :laugh:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

What exactly do you believe would be different?  The U.S. economy doesn't shift on a dime.  Gas prices are certainly not in the hands of any President. As for the economy, inflation is the culprit and the seeds for that were planted by both administrations.   The overall economy, looking at unemployment, wages, home values, stocks etc is performing well.

The Obama administration inherited a massive mess and still managed to hand Trump an economy that was experiencing steady growth. Trump then decided to pour gasoline on the fire and go full throttle with massive corporate tax cuts and a temporary individual cut.  That was the beginning of what we are seeing today.  Covid did play a part in the current problems, especially with the demand for oil.  We are producing about the same amount now as we did pre-Covid.  Oil companies are sitting idle on approx 50%  of the leases they currently hold,  yet they want to be sold more lease rights on Federally owned land at rock bottom prices.

As for the election, it does matter.  You are comparing a legal investigation, which resulted in 34 indictments, conducted according to the rules of Congress to an attempt to prevent the peaceful transfer of power in this country.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I saw this recently. "Please give my $1.98 gas and mean tweets back!" :laugh:

I assume that you are smart enough to understand that regardless of who the President is, his or her ability to impact gas prices is almost nonexistent.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

What exactly do you believe would be different?  The U.S. economy doesn't shift on a dime.  Gas prices are certainly not in the hands of any President. As for the economy, inflation is the culprit and the seeds for that were planted by both administrations.   The overall economy, looking at unemployment, wages, home values, stocks etc is performing well.

The Obama administration inherited a massive mess and still managed to hand Trump an economy that was experiencing steady growth. Trump then decided to pour gasoline on the fire and go full throttle with massive corporate tax cuts and a temporary individual cut.  That was the beginning of what we are seeing today.  Covid did play a part in the current problems, especially with the demand for oil.  We are producing about the same amount now as we did pre-Covid.  Oil companies are sitting idle on approx 50%  of the leases they currently hold,  yet they want to be sold more lease rights on Federally owned land at rock bottom prices.

As for the election, it does matter.  You are comparing a legal investigation, which resulted in 34 indictments, conducted according to the rules of Congress to an attempt to prevent the peaceful transfer of power in this country.

I did not not say one single thing would be different 77. Jeez…you guys are unbelievable!

45 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I assume that you are smart enough to understand that regardless of who the President is, his or her ability to impact gas prices is almost nonexistent.

Bidens campaign promise was to basically kill our resources for fossil fuels....he took a ton of measures to undo Trumps policies to make us energy efficient...for gods sake...you have been around for the last couple of years ....and to stop you before you start...thevRussia BS trail won't help you this time.....

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AU9377 said:

In other words, it is the fault of the victim?

It’s a failure of leadership 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

So why did the Clintons have Seth Rich killed???   Why does Hillary wear a purple outfit whenever she is giving secret messages to George Soros?  What happened to the photos of the Podestas, Anthony Wiener and the McCann girl found on Hunter's laptop?  How did Obama become president when he wasn't even a citizen?  Why did Obama deny being a  Muslim?  Why did Obama want to kill the internet?  How about Obama's plan to impose martial law and, how Greg Abbott stopped it by deploying the National Guard?  Why did Obama build secret FEMA camps along rail lines with gas chambers?  What about Muslim Democrats and their attempt to impose Sharia law?  Why is there a secret Muslim militia training base in Marion, AL?  Why do millions of Americans now have the Bill Gates nanochip inside of them?  Why did JFK jr. (who is alive) secretly support DJT?  And finally,,, global warming?

It's all right in front of you if you will only open your eyes.

if hillary is prostituting young girls out of a basement of a pizzaparlor in arkie or where ever it is how does she keep bill from getting his hands off the merchandise? and do they get free pizza?

my take is the reason we are falling so far down the rabbit hole is education. and then for those wanting a decent education you push all the teachers are dirty commies and many want to teach grammar school kids how to have sex. i see or hear so many lies that are believed by smart people puzzles me. i know fake news can be done such as you would almost swear your life on it. but then some of it is so outlandish you have to cringe and feel sorry for the people that believe those monkey burgers. alex jones was online screaming for his folks to send him tons of money over something stupid and i would almost bet my soul they did. i think the soul of our country started dying in the sixties and i believe we beyond the point of no return. good people are fed up and mostly say the hell with it and the bad folk step up with their grubby little hands out. and the more confusion they create the easier it is to rob this country. i honestly believe this is the beginning of the end. we allow lies and dark money to our own shame and it will destroy all of us in the end.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

I disagree.  The Democratic party, for now, is the home of progressives.  They are trying to help the underclasses.  Yes, they could do more but,,, democracy and all.

I identify as Prog. The Democrat Party betrays and mismanages every concept we have. With the Senate, the HOR, and the WH we could not even get a vote for Minimum Wage Reform. We didnt demand Reforms, we just wanted a vote, a simple vote to start on the pathway toward MWR. We didnt get s***. NOTHING. The reason we didnt get anything? The leadership in the party do not see serving the Middle-Class as even important enough to even hold a vote.