Super Regionals

Can’t let a batter talk to The ump that way, no matter the call. Calling the ump a MF….deserved to be thrown out.  Tennessee acting low class. Big surprise

• Like 2

The batters reaction to being tossed is priceless. Like the nerve of this umpire to throw me out of the game.

He may be out of tomorrow's game. According to the announcers

Of course, their fans show their colors, throwing things on to the field

Edited by SumterAubie
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Don't know how any non-Tennessee fan can ever root for them. They're just the worst. From the head coach down to the players. I haven't watched a TN game where there hasn't been some antic/drama going on.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

ND wins. 8-5

Notre Dame is throwing their Ace tomorrow. Man, I would love for TN to get bounced in 2 games hosting a Super.

• Like 4

Tn baseball is pure trash and it starts with the head coach.  Moreover, there is no need for that team to act like scumbags.  They can win without that.  I normally pull for SEC TEAMS, BUT I hope Tn loses tomorrow. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Notre Dame is throwing their Ace tomorrow. Man, I would love for TN to get bounced in 2 games hosting a Super.

Would that not be great! I am proud that KY not in. Horrible end to our season.

Hoping you are up for task tomorrow night. To be honest I have been thinking all day that we play tonight. 

11 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Through 6, Louisville leads A&M 4-2

That was the most drag-butt game I can recall watching. 20+ walks, multiple HBP and pitching changes. I gave up after 4 hours 15 minutes and recorded the rest. I see this morning that A&M won. Good, but I don't normally get bored by a baseball game. This one was the exception.

44 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Doesn't look like TN will get knocked out in 2. 10-2 TN in the 7th.

Maybe ND can get the win tomorrow.....but I just can't see it. TN is so good offensively. It's hard to contain them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Maybe ND can get the win tomorrow.....but I just can't see it. TN is so good offensively. It's hard to contain them.

Coach can motivate them too. There's a reason they haven't lost 2 games in a row most of the season. 

• Like 1

A&M already makes it to Omaha and we haven't even played a game yet.