SEC Football 2022 Predictions

aubiefifty

I wish this forum had an emoticon for BS. I do suspect that it would explode from over-use because of all the self appointed experts that bloviate here.

• Haha 1

Yeah especially those guys who think they are roster experts, and try to tell everybody what's normal as far as recruiting numbers and guys transferring and stuff like that. Nobody asked them but yet here they are......

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yeah especially those guys who think they are roster experts, and try to tell everybody what's normal as far as recruiting numbers and guys transferring and stuff like that. Nobody asked them but yet here they are......

Hilariously ironic right ? 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DAG said:

And someone is hilariously hypocritical (not talking about you).

Edited by Proud Tiger
  • Facepalm 1

Who considers their self to be an expert on any topic related to AU athletics????? Let it be know by a show of hands and stating your area of expertise....

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Of all things for him to write, I can't believe he chose those words 😂. Can't make this up.

26 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Who considers their self to be an expert on any topic related to AU athletics????? Let it be know by a show of hands and stating your area of expertise....

🙋🏻‍♂️-I’m an expert in disagreeing on most any topic. 

On 6/16/2022 at 11:41 AM, cole256 said:

Once again if you had ANY faith in Bo, if you argued that he had potential, there is absolutely no reason to doubt any of the QB's we have now. They all have showed as much potential as Bo ever did. If you already downing the other QB's but constantly defended Bo you're either stupid or showing your bias, or maybe both

I disagree that Finley has as much potential as Bo. The other three I could put in Bo's class pretty easily (especially Ashford, who matches Bo athletically better than any of the others do), but unless he makes some major strides, we're in trouble if TJ is anything more than a backup.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, au302 said:

I'll die on this hill with ya, brother. The scheme last year didn't even seem like the problem. They'd draw up good offensive game plans and the offense would look good first two drives, but then poor execution, boneheaded situational play-calls, and Bobo focusing too much on being balanced rather than take what they were giving would cause it to go to hell. Need Hars or Keys (whoever's calling the plays) to have better rhythm once the scripted drives are done 

I'm still of the opinion that Harsin was heavily involved in scripting the first couple of drives, and then Bobo took over. That's why I have hope that the Kiesau move will work out well for us: he's (hopefully) more in sync with the rhythm Hars wants to get us in, and thus will keep our positive momentum after the script runs out.

As to who is calling the plays this year, though, I expect it'll be similar to last year in that Hars is heavily involved in developing the opening script, then Kiesau will be calling the game. I'll see if I can't find out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rednilla said:

I'm still of the opinion that Harsin was heavily involved in scripting the first couple of drives, and then Bobo took over. That's why I have hope that the Kiesau move will work out well for us: he's (hopefully) more in sync with the rhythm Hars wants to get us in, and thus will keep our positive momentum after the script runs out.

As to who is calling the plays this year, though, I expect it'll be similar to last year in that Hars is heavily involved in developing the opening script, then Kiesau will be calling the game. I'll see if I can't find out.

For sure. At minimum we know they're comfortable with each other and should communicate better. UGA was the perfect example of a terrific game plan ruined by poor execution and eventual Bobo play calls. The first couple drives were fantastic scripts, but we blew it with Nix missing wide open Shenker and then Shivers dropping the ball. Hopefully everything's more in sync this go around

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Penn St is the swing game. Win that one and we could have a good yr. I think we beat LSU at home. Think we can play with A@M at home as well

I can't say as I disagree with you. I think that one game could genuinely be the difference between 6 wins vs 9-10 wins.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Posting is my area of expertise 

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Posting is my area of expertise 

Pfft. You call yourself an expert... 🙄

:poke::tease::laugh:

3 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Penn St is the swing game. Win that one and we could have a good yr. I think we beat LSU at home. Think we can play with A@M at home as well

I’ve never been impressed with A&M. They just seem to always play at the other teams levels

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

I’ve never been impressed with A&M. They just seem to always play at the other teams levels

Yep and remember their starting QB will prob be that guy from LSU. Not a world beater by any stretch

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DAG said:

This is how they have always been. They've never won  They have to but fake championship on their stadium.  They have always had money, always had resources, always recruited Texas. They are just losers.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

This is how they have always been. They've never won s***. They have to but fake championship on their stadium.  They have always had money, always had resources, always recruited Texas. They are just losers.

They've always scared me...from the moment they joined it's felt like at any moment they could become a powerhouse. The next four years will tell us a lot after that recruiting class they had. On one hand I'd love for them to be able to legit challenge Dinky and Bowlcut but on the other that would mean one more juggernaut for us to face (for each of the next three years if the newbies wait it out).

Edited by AUwent

11 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

This is how they have always been. They've never won s***. They have to but fake championship on their stadium.  They have always had money, always had resources, always recruited Texas. They are just losers.

Why don't u tell us how u really feel about them😁

13 hours ago, AUwent said:

They've always scared me...from the moment they joined it's felt like at any moment they could become a powerhouse. The next four years will tell us a lot after that recruiting class they had. On one hand I'd love for them to be able to legit challenge Dinky and Bowlcut but on the other that would mean one more juggernaut for us to face (for each of the next three years if the newbies wait it out).

13 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Why don't u tell us how u really feel about them😁

They went 8-4 last year,  skipped their bowl game, and everyone is hyping the out of them.

6 hours ago, Rednilla said:

I disagree that Finley has as much potential as Bo. The other three I could put in Bo's class pretty easily (especially Ashford, who matches Bo athletically better than any of the others do), but unless he makes some major strides, we're in trouble if TJ is anything more than a backup.

Ok. But there's more to being a QB than running around, and Finley is in a whole different class as far as throwing a ball. But I guess most of you forgot how bad Bo looked against a team like uga when he first played against them.....made all kind of excuses for his performances against good teams. 

But I guess you can keep pretending tj looked worse than Bo did his first couple of games.....like I said people convinced themselves Bo was a heisman level QB but saw tj play a few games and he can't be a starter..that is clownish to me. 

If you believed in Bo as bad as he was in the beginning of his career you can believe in any of the QB's we have now. Period. You didn't have better evidence on field play. It's just merely a decision to not do so for whatever reason

Edited by cole256
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ok. But there's more to being a QB than running around, and Finley is in a whole different class as far as throwing a ball. But I guess most of you forgot how bad Bo looked against a team like uga when he first played against them.....made all kind of excuses for his performances against good teams. 

But I guess you can keep pretending tj looked worse than Bo did his first couple of games.....like I said people convinced themselves Bo was a heisman level QB but saw tj play a few games and he can't be a starter..that is clownish to me. 

If you believed in Bo as bad as he was in the beginning of his career you can believe in any of the QB's we have now. Period. You didn't have better evidence on field play. It's just merely a decision to not do so for whatever reason

Translation: You were traumatized by the support Bo got because you think he should have been benched.

Duly noted.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

20 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I thought that Bo was bad, and should have been benched, but as bad as he was he was not Finley level bad. Agree that Finley has more arm talent, but that doesnt matter if you can't make decisions and aren't accurate. With Bo there were at least times that he'd get into a rhythm and catch fire for a drive or two. TJ it's just a grind the entire game. He is less experienced, but he's going into his junior season after looking totally helpless. It is what it is. Wish he'd figure it out because he's got the arm talent

• Like 1