There is no joy....."

I'm an elderly guy who is all AU, and I have tried for over 50 years to somehow find a way to like Vol fans, but I am convinced that I'll go to my grave not finding a way.  And I'm ok with that as it gives me satisfaction to see their fanbase lose their minds over disappointment after disappointment, year after year.

• Like 4

I live 1.5 hour drive from Knoxville. My Wife and her family are UT fans. Typically I pull for them when they are not playing Auburn or their win does not affect Auburn. However, I have never taken so much joy from a team getting beat as I did with UT yesterday. That team is disgusting. They play without any respect to others or themselves. Poor sportsmanship and just seem like they are quite immature. I hope the UT baseball team is stinging and I hope it bring some maturity. 

• Like 3

On 6/12/2022 at 4:04 PM, Mikey said:

Oh, somewhere in this favoured land the sun is shining bright,
The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light;
And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout,
But there is no joy in Rotten Crotch—the mighty Vols have done bombed out.

Pirated from Lawrence Thayer's "Casey at the Bat"

It couldn't happen to a more disgusting bunch of cry babies. God Bless the Irish!

i have a special dislike for tennessee now. i am reading SHUG and he mentions where the tigers were on the vols homefield and took a knee and was reciting the lords prayer before the game and the whole vols team ran right through the middle of auburns team while in prayer. super classless.................

• Like 1

On 6/12/2022 at 4:04 PM, Mikey said:

Oh, somewhere in this favoured land the sun is shining bright,
The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light;
And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout,
But there is no joy in Rotten Crotch—the mighty Vols have done bombed out.

Pirated from Lawrence Thayer's "Casey at the Bat"

It couldn't happen to a more disgusting bunch of cry babies. God Bless the Irish!

No joy in Kmudville is right.  May get me a lifetime ban but you are No. 1 poster Mikey.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i have a special dislike for tennessee now. i am reading SHUG and he mentions where the tigers were on the vols homefield and took a knee and was reciting the lords prayer before the game and the whole vols team ran right through the middle of auburns team while in prayer. super classless.................

Now fifty, you know you're supposed to forgive those who trespass against us. 😁

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Now fifty, you know you're supposed to forgive those who trespass against us. 😁

i will try but if i do it is gonna take a while.

• Haha 1