Anyone who would still vote for Trump

TexasTiger

31 minutes ago, homersapien said:

They are presenting facts not "sides of a story". :rolleyes:

And those facts are being presented by Republicans who were there and corroborating each other's accounts.

And any trial will based on these exact same facts.

It is not partisan, except in your own mind.

Where is the defense in this *committee*?  Your are so blinded you believe everything said is the gospel truth.  You are a cult leader.

Bottom line; it you got something on Trump, bring him to trail.  The world is waiting.

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Are you equating a Trump endorsement with these *election deniers*?

You need to take a break.

Trump is has been actively endorsing candidates for various offices, large and small, on the basis of their support of his fraudulent election lies.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-arizona-elections-capitol-siege-election-2020-f20139eb498df7191f5474b1d6f15775

Trump endorses ‘big lie’ proponents for state election posts

Where have you been?  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

"Here’s ten minutes of every prominent Democrat denying Donald Trump won the presidential election in 2016."

That is a lie.  Why lead with a lie?

It’s a lie because it mentions the 2000 election too?  Is this your contention?

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You need to take a break.

Trump is has been actively endorsing candidates for various offices, large and small, on the basis of their support of his fraudulent election lies.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-arizona-elections-capitol-siege-election-2020-f20139eb498df7191f5474b1d6f15775

Trump endorses ‘big lie’ proponents for state election posts

Where have you been?  :dunno:

Thanks for answering the question TexasTiger wouldn’t.

55 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It’s a lie because it mentions the 2000 election too?  Is this your contention?

Yes and, uses people who were not part of the process.  It's silly.  It cannot stand on it's own merit even for a mere 10 minutes.

Honestly,,, please,,, you do not really believe there is an equivalency?

Edited by icanthearyou

3 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Yes and, uses people who were not part of the process.  It's silly.  It cannot stand on it's own merit even for a mere 10 minutes.

So the objection to the 2016 election by Democrats didn’t happen in your eyes, or it not a serious as the 2020 election because it is silly?  Ok.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

37 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

They denied election results 

How do you think it will affect the way they govern?  Is it that you won’t trust them to be responsible law makers?

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

How do you think it will affect the way they govern?  Is it that you won’t trust them to be responsible law makers?

I don’t trust reality deniers to act reasonably and rationally. And if they can not only deny every election result they don’t like, but also seek to overturn in the name of righteousness, they’re unsuited for democracy.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I don’t trust reality deniers to act reasonably and rationally. And if they can not only deny every election result they don’t like, but also seek to overturn in the name of righteousness, they’re unsuited for democracy.

I agree, reality deniers are not fit to serve in government.

image.thumb.jpeg.8c6bf076a3bf47e86c4d8d147b360201.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 2

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I agree, reality deniers are not fit to serve in government.

image.thumb.jpeg.8c6bf076a3bf47e86c4d8d147b360201.jpeg

What is wrong with you? I pity your hostility towards people who are just trying to live lives as themselves. Sad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

So the objection to the 2016 election by Democrats didn’t happen in your eyes, or it not a serious as the 2020 election because it is silly?  Ok.

Don't do that.  I never said anything remotely close to that.  Don't be dishonest.

22 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Trump had the unique opportunity to be the best President the country has ever had. 

No he didn’t. His presidency was crippled by opposition prior to his inauguration. 

Fast forward and here we are today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

No he didn’t. His presidency was crippled by opposition prior to his inauguration. 

Fast forward and here we are today. 

He had the opportunity to be truly disruptive to the worst aspects of both parties— his campaign was not traditionally Republican or Democrat— look back on his campaign— he could won majority support by a substantial margin— then he gave his Stephen Miller inauguration speech because that guy crawled up his…

• Like 1

To the OP....if we didn't vote for Trump, who do you think we would vote for?....how does it help your wishes?....is there another candidate you feel we should vote for if we don't share the same ideals?

12 hours ago, AUDynasty said:

What is wrong with you? I pity your hostility towards people who are just trying to live lives as themselves. Sad.

72BD7359-1DBE-4784-9442-F6435807361F.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

13 hours ago, AUDynasty said:

I have no hostility towards *transgender* people.  What I have a problem with is people who force people, by governmental policies, to conform to their way of thinking just to validate their lifestyle.  If you have left the realm of reality and want to mutilate your body to appropriate another sex, so be it.  Don’t force the world to see life through your eyes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I have no hostility towards *transgender* people.  What I have a problem with is people who force people, by governmental policies, to conform to their way of thinking just to validate their lifestyle.  If you have left the realm of reality and want to mutilate your body to appropriate another sex, so be it.  Don’t force the world to see life through your eyes.

They just want to live lives as themselves. That's all. Nothing less or more.

And isn't this currently happening with the U.S. with the Supreme Court seemingly to promote pro-Christian policies such as public funds being allowed to fund religious schools and abortion rights about to be toppled? With even more coming? We're seeing these policies being forced on the American way of life. So much for separation of church and state.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

72BD7359-1DBE-4784-9442-F6435807361F.jpeg

So, why is it your business to concern yourself with? You and me are not the Judge. Only the God decide. I don't get why you guys are so concerned when ultimately it's not your call to determine if they're wrong or not.

13 hours ago, AUDynasty said:

Is it really living your life as yourself if you have radical surgeries to change who you are?  And demand that somebody else pay for it?

38 minutes ago, AUDynasty said:

And isn't this currently happening with the U.S. with the Supreme Court seemingly to promote pro-Christian policies such as public funds being allowed to fund religious schools and abortion rights about to be toppled? With even more coming? We're seeing these policies being forced on the American way of life. So much for separation of church and state.

Should there be a separation of church and state if there is no separation of church and satan? The separation clause prevents the gov’t from forcing a particular religion on the people. That is not being done.  The school decision funds students who want to go to a private school.  It would apply to Jewish Muslim Hindu or Buddhist schools as well as Christian. So your analysis of the decision is flawed. Abortion is a terrible physically and emotionally destructive procedure that has no place in a civilized society. It is murder of a baby. Not specific to Christians. We get it you hate Christians and you don’t want us to evangelize. You feel that as judgement. That feeling is your guilt exposed by God in your heart. Listen to it.

• Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Should there be a separation of church and state if there is no separation of church and satan? The separation clause prevents the gov’t from forcing a particular religion on the people. That is not being done.  The school decision funds students who want to go to a private school.  It would apply to Jewish Muslim Hindu or Buddhist schools as well as Christian. So your analysis of the decision is flawed. Abortion is a terrible physically and emotionally destructive procedure that has no place in a civilized society. It is murder of a baby. Not specific to Christians. We get it you hate Christians and you don’t want us to evangelize. You feel that as judgement. That feeling is your guilt exposed by God in your heart. Listen to it.

In that vein, I expect public funds to be supported to religious institutions such as the Satanic Temple, as they are a religious organization as well. 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/443687-pregnant-11-year-old-rape-victim-in-ohio-would-be-unable-to/

So, the 11-year old should ignore her health in order to have a baby... that she was raped, against her will, by a sick man. Too bad for her -- she must have the baby. There are more stories of these I can share with you on why abortion is healthcare. But I recognize that we'll never see eye to eye on this matter.

To be clear: I believe in God and I have a relationship with God. I don't like Christianity and its warped ideals that were espoused by the politicians (on both aisles - GOP and Democrats) who cherry-picks messages to fit their political agenda. I know there are others on this board who feel the same way as I do. I believe that God is loving, kind, and compassionate. I believe love, care, and kindness is the religion we should practice. I don't want to be in a place where God is as judgmental as you are. I hope your heart will be softened.

Good day, sir.

54 minutes ago, AUDynasty said:

They might want to live their lives as themselves, but it jumped the shark when Joe *Brandon* Biden enacted EO’s to teach gender identity in schools starting in Kindergarten.  I might add that the EO’s were under the guise of bullying.  You can stop bullying without teaching gender identity

The SCOTUS has a duty to uphold the Constitution of the United States.  Part of that is the bill of rights which has the obligation to protect the freedom of religion and, of course, the 2nd Amendment.  If in fact the SCOTUS scrubs the *right* to abortion, I suggest you read the decision to see if it make sense.

There is no section in the Constitution that refers to *separation of church and state*.  It is understood from a letter from Thomas Jefferson and a sect of a church that wanted it’s sect to be *the* sect of the country.

The way the left operates is they have dogmas that they believe and insert them into government.  These are more of a religion yet they are not seen as such.  That is where the separation of church (dogmas) and state should be enforced.

• Dislike 2

26 minutes ago, AUDynasty said:

In that vein, I expect public funds to be supported to religious institutions such as the Satanic Temple, as they are a religious organization as well. 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/443687-pregnant-11-year-old-rape-victim-in-ohio-would-be-unable-to/

So, the 11-year old should ignore her health in order to have a baby... that she was raped, against her will, by a sick man. Too bad for her -- she must have the baby. There are more stories of these I can share with you on why abortion is healthcare. But I recognize that we'll never see eye to eye on this matter.

To be clear: I believe in God and I have a relationship with God. I don't like Christianity and its warped ideals that were espoused by the politicians (on both aisles - GOP and Democrats) who cherry-picks messages to fit their political agenda. I know there are others on this board who feel the same way as I do. I believe that God is loving, kind, and compassionate. I believe love, care, and kindness is the religion we should practice. I don't want to be in a place where God is as judgmental as you are. I hope your heart will be softened.

Good day, sir.

My heart is not hardened.  Christianity does not have warped ideals.  Politicians do. I have not/am not judging you.  It is my understanding that God will judge you at your passing so I guess God is judgemental in that respect. If you accept Jesus as your savior then He will advocate for you at your judgement.  The 11 year old case you cite is tragic and criminal. If the mother would not survive a full term pregnancy then her doctors and parents will make the call for her. I can’t comment further on that situation.

Edited by jj3jordan

8 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

My heart is not hardened.  Christianity does not have warped ideals.

politicians do. I have not/am not judging you.  It is my understanding the God will judge you at your passing so I guess God is judgemental in that respect. If you accept Jesus as your savior then He will advocate for you at your judgement.  The 11 year old case you cite is tragic and criminal. If the mother would not survive a full term pregnancy then her doctors and parents will make the call for her. I can’t comment further on that situation.

36 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

And what if the doctors and parents agree that the abortion is the safest procedure for the 11-year old?

So, you do see why abortion can be safe and good for healthcare.