Anyone who would still vote for Trump

TexasTiger

17 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Where is the defense in this *committee*?  Your are so blinded you believe everything said is the gospel truth.  You are a cult leader.

Bottom line; it you got something on Trump, bring him to trail.  The world is waiting.

What "defense"?

This committee is not a trial.  It's mission is fact finding.  It's investigatory.

There is no defense - presumably meaning someone who resists the fact finding effort, any more than there's a defense in any criminal investigation.

(Disrupting the investigation is exactly what the Republicans wanted to do though, by appointing a**holes like Jim Jordan to the committee in order to disrupt it.)

If and when there is a trial, there will be some sort of defense and they will be provided all the findings just like the prosecution.  They'll have their chance to dispute those facts then.

And if you are simply dismissing the testimony of the (Republican) principals - including Trump - as well as the recorded videos, being presented then you are clearly the one who is "blinded" to reality and, as such,  qualify as a Trump cultist.

Pull your head out of your ass and start watching the committee proceedings. You don't have to watch them live, there are plenty of sources who have recorded them:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=commitee+hearings+PBS

Edited by homersapien

17 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Where is the defense in this *committee*?  Your are so blinded you believe everything said is the gospel truth.  You are a cult leader.

Bottom line; it you got something on Trump, bring him to trail.  The world is waiting.

They are presenting facts.  The witnesses are nearly all people from Trump's inner circle.  They are speaking truth, not arguing about nonsense.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What "defense"?

This committee is not a trial.  It's mission is fact finding.  It's investigatory.

You’re correct; this is a TV produced propaganda for however long it lasts and proves absolutely nothing.  The point will be IF these Dems will have the guts to indict Trump with anything.  I predict it will end and nothing will happen.

There is a possibility that *if* Trump wins the primary for 2024 then Garland may act.  All political.

5 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

They are presenting facts.  The witnesses are nearly all people from Trump's inner circle.  They are speaking truth, not arguing about nonsense.

What do you think will be the results of all this speaking of truth at the end of this TV produced propaganda?

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

You’re correct; this is a TV produced propaganda for however long it lasts and proves absolutely nothing.  The point will be IF these Dems will have the guts to indict Trump with anything.  I predict it will end and nothing will happen.

There is a possibility that *if* Trump wins the primary for 2024 then Garland may act.  All political.

Except for the propaganda part, you may be right. 

(But it's pretty absurd to call the testimony of right wing Republicans "propaganda".  That only illustrates just how far you've fallen down the MAGA rabbit hole.)

And if Garland acts, it will be long before the 2024 primary.

While I probably shouldn't be, I am still amazed at how eagerly Trump apologists and other MAGA's are willing to promote a huckster authoritarian over the interests of our country.

You are all traitors as far as I am concerned.

• Like 1

What do you think will be the results of all this speaking of truth at the end of this TV produced propaganda?

Cameras are simply airing the hearings.  There is no production involved.  Of course, the former State TV, Fox Entertainment, isn't airing much due to it not supporting their own lies from the past election.

Someone will be charged with something.  The justice dept raided homes yesterday.  THat isn't what these hearings are about.  There has been a lie pushed by Trump and some of his enablers that the 2020 election was stolen.  That has to be shown for the lie it is.  Our elections system and our way of government depends on honest transparency.

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

The more Christianity becomes a political movement, the further away Christianity strays from Jesus.

The only coercive force of Jesus is love.

Too late.

The Christian church is a political party.  Actual Christians should be in revolt against it, but there's just not enough of them in the church.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

While I probably shouldn't be, I am still amazed at how eagerly Trump apologists and other MAGA's are willing to promote a huckster authoritarian over the interests of our country.

You are all traitors as far as I am concerned.

I have long promoted someone else other than Trump as the person we need to lead our country.  I am NOT interested in apologizing for Trump.  In fact I have called for a trail if he is guilty of a crime.  DO IT, please.

Yor are a pitiful person by calling people that want full transparency a traitor.

get a life.

8 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Cameras are simply airing the hearings.  There is no production involved.

The Jan. 6 committee has reportedly tapped a former top boss at ABC News as a “secret adviser” to craft its upcoming primetime hearing on the Capitol riot for a television audience.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/06/ex-abc-news-exec-james-goldston-producing-jan-6-committees-primetime-hearing/

9 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Someone will be charged with something.  The justice dept raided homes yesterday.  THat isn't what these hearings are about.  There has been a lie pushed by Trump and some of his enablers that the 2020 election was stolen.  That has to be shown for the lie it is.  Our elections system and our way of government depends on honest transparency.

Bring it on.  DO IT. The world is waiting.  It will be a lot easier to make up the conservative mind during the primaries for 2024.  DO IT please.

I have long promoted someone else other than Trump as the person we need to lead our country.  I am NOT interested in apologizing for Trump.  In fact I have called for a trail if he is guilty of a crime.  DO IT, please.

Yor are a pitiful person by calling people that want full transparency a traitor.

get a life.

Own your own posts.

You can't come on here and post a succession of statements and then come back and disown them.

You haven't even bothered to listen to the hearings yet call the findings "propaganda".  And now you claim you want "full transparency"?  :rolleyes:

What a joke your own statements prove you to be.   

There will be plenty of MAGAs who will reject the findings of this committee simply because they can't handle the truth. 

You sound like one of them to me.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You haven't even bothered to listen to the hearings yet call the findings "propaganda".  And now you claim you want "full transparency"?  :rolleyes:

A trial will be the definition of full transparency.  DO IT.  DO IT.  If you have the goods DO ‘IT.

Can I be any more clear?

21 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

The only coercive force of Jesus is love.

Let me ask;  how do you think Jesus would view a country that has an agenda that would create people that are sterile and unable to procreate as nature/God had intended?

A trial will be the definition of full transparency.  DO IT.  DO IT.  If you have the goods DO ‘IT.

Can I be any more clear?

You sound like a child.

Be patient. 

Justice is a very deliberate process as every adult should know by now. (Look up "due process".)

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Let me ask;  how do you think Jesus would view a country that has an agenda that would create people that are sterile and unable to procreate as nature/God had intended?

Regarding the Christian church morphing into a political party.

I rest my case.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Regarding the Christian church morphing into a political party.

I rest my case.

I didn’t reference the Christian Church here, I asked a person that has demonstrated she has a unique  relationship with Jesus a question as to how she would think Jesus would react.  Her opinion goes more to how she thinks, not how the Christian Church would view the question.

14 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Too late.

The Christian church is a political party.  Actual Christians should be in revolt against it, but there's just not enough of them in the church.

Sorrowfully, I have to agree.  Jesus has become nothing but a symbol, the bible a weapon, for today's Christian.

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You sound like a child.

Be patient. 

Justice is a very deliberate process as every adult should know by now. (Look up "due process".)

Yes, I will be patient.  I was patient when Adam Schiff presented his case in two different impeachments and his insistence that he had proof Trump colluded with Russia.  It looked like Trump was as guilty as he could be until he was able to present his side.

Do not take this as apologizing for Trump.  It is more of not believing political propaganda presented for a made for TV broadcast.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Jesus is concerned about countries? 

I believe Jesus is concerned about individuals and their capacity to feel and reflect His love.

You and I do not share the same God.  I wish that I could say something that would change your heart but,,, I simply do not possess the requisite skills.  All I can say is, earnestly seek the love of Jesus. 

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I didn’t reference the Christian Church here, I asked a person that has demonstrated she has a unique  relationship with Jesus a question as to how she would think Jesus would react.  Her opinion goes more to how she thinks, not how the Christian Church would view the question.

You quite deliberately employed Jesus as part of your political argument.

Again, start owning your posts. (Or at least spend some time thinking about what they are actually saying/inferring.)

• Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Jesus is concerned about countries? 

I believe Jesus is concerned about individuals and their capacity to feel and reflect His love.

You and I do not share the same God.  I wish that I could say something that would change your heart but,,, I simply do not possess the requisite skills.  All I can say is, earnestly seek the love of Jesus. 

I think we do share the same God.  I am asking if you believe Jesus is OK with sterilizing young people from procreating as natural law and God’s directive has stated in scripture?

Don’t weasel here please.

17 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, I will be patient.  I was patient when Adam Schiff presented his case in two different impeachments and his insistence that he had proof Trump colluded with Russia.  It looked like Trump was as guilty as he could be until he was able to present his side.

Do not take this as apologizing for Trump.  It is more of not believing political propaganda presented for a made for TV broadcast.

The Trump campaign did collude with Russia.  Trump pardoned the colluder.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/548794-there-was-trump-russia-collusion-and-trump-pardoned-the-colluder/

Of course, like a good cultist, you will call it "propaganda" - or like your dear leader, "fake news".

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I think we do share the same God.  I am asking if you believe Jesus is OK with sterilizing young people from procreating as natural law and God’s directive has stated in scripture?

Don’t weasel here please.

I believe Jesus is concerned about our hearts, not our genitalia. 

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

The Trump campaign did collude with Russia.  Trump pardoned the colluder.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/548794-there-was-trump-russia-collusion-and-trump-pardoned-the-colluder/

Of course, like a good cultist, you will call it "propaganda" - or like your dear leader, "fake news".

Right under the headline of this article is this:

BY MARIK VON RENNENKAMPFF, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR - 04/17/21 9:00 AM ET
THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL

Give it up man.

3 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I believe Jesus is concerned about our hearts, not our genitalia. 

Even if out hearts are contrary to the Word of God?   I can see asking forgiveness for a sin, but you would have to admit it was a sin, wouldn’t you?