Harsin Brings in the Troops for Crash Course

Rednilla

About a week ago, several military men--a Seal, two Rangers, a Green Beret, and one from Israeli Special Forces--came in and put the players through what was referred to as a two day "grinder crash course in leadership and completing the mission."

They apparently did a video that's being edited right now, slated to come out in a couple of days. Wonder how it'll look. It's supposedly in "post-production" right now, which I guess means maybe it's already done being edited and they're just waiting a bit. I'm not in video production, I don't know what kind of steps might be involved when...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

About a week ago, several military men--a Seal, two Rangers, a Green Beret, and one from Israeli Special Forces--came in and put the players through what was referred to as a two day "grinder crash course in leadership and completing the mission."

They apparently did a video that's being edited right now, slated to come out in a couple of days. Wonder how it'll look. It's supposedly in "post-production" right now, which I guess means maybe it's already done being edited and they're just waiting a bit. I'm not in video production, I don't know what kind of steps might be involved when...

https://twitter.com/AuburnFootball/status/1534330569970049026/video/1

This one, released last week, was one of the best I've seen. Made me ready to run through a brick wall. If they're making an even bigger one, boy, I may just do so. Awesome idea to bring these brave men in. Just awesome 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, au302 said:

https://twitter.com/AuburnFootball/status/1534330569970049026/video/1

This one, released last week, was one of the best I've seen. Made me ready to run through a brick wall. If they're making an even bigger one, boy, I may just do so. Awesome idea to bring these brave men in. Just awesome 

Absolutely!

Lead by example and bringing in our military men to teach these young men is a wonderful idea.  Kudo's CBH:cheers:

• Like 1

This is good "outside the box" thinking. I hope he continues to bring in hyper successful people from different areas to talk to the players about motivation and how to achieve their potential and be successful not only in football but also in life. Arnold Schwarzenegger (regardless of what you think of him personally) has given a good talk in the past if you've ever seen/heard it. His drive to success wasn't going to be denied. Anyway, glad to see Harsin getting creative.

• Like 2