Auburn CWS Game Thread

Bello with a nice running catch! Not having to stare right in the sun helps!

Another base runner for Arkansas on a single.

Our guys are piss poor at even getting the bat on the ball with breaking balls. Unbelievable.

1 minute ago, mcgufcm said:

Really hope we don’t get no hit. 

Im not waving the white flag yet. If John can find the zone and get us an inning plus, we’ll stay alive. 

Doubt we'll get no hit but our at bats have been so bad outside of two innings.

Crack the scoreboard a time or two and get it to 2-3 runs before the final three frames and let it ride from there.  Immediate goal before the 7th inning though...1 hit please lol

Double down the line out of the range of the diving Rambusch. Runners on 2nd and 3rd. Don't get how every other team can hit but we can't.

1 pitch pop up to DiChiara. Need to get out of this without any damage.

Sweet, double off the top of the wall. 2 runs score. Game is pretty much over, guys.

6-0 Arkansas

Our offense has been awful since we beat UCLA. I don’t know if they are just dealing with better pitching or what, but this isn’t a National Championship offense.

• Facepalm 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Our offense has been awful since we beat UCLA. I don’t know if they are just dealing with better pitching or what, but this isn’t a National Championship offense.

It hasn't been for most of the year.  The regional was not our norm by any means.

All year our offense has been streaky and sporadic. The regionals got everyone's hopes up that the bats were finally turning the corner. Just a horrible slump from the entire team outside of Foster.

• Like 1

Waving the white flag now. Hate that this group is gonna end a truly great season with a blow out. But I suppose that’s very Auburn basketball of them! 😉

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Good run. Not much else you can do at this point. Think this at least washes the taste out of my mouth for how the basketball season ended 

Ha! You beat me to the analogy!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

GG! Arkansas with a no-doubt 2 run homer. Updates are done for me. War Eagle to a great season.

8-0 Arkansas

Bello was so lost in LF, he had no idea where the ball was. It landed like 20 rows up in the stands.

Auburn is always the bridesmaid and very rarely the bride. Nice season, but it’s disappointing to always see your team make it close but never win. 

Auburn is always the bridesmaid and very rarely the bride. Nice season, but it’s disappointing to always see your team make it close but never win. 

Exactly, in literally every sport. Very frustrating

• Like 1