Auburn CWS Game Thread

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

1-2 count and the ump pays back the arky squeeze from the first inning. Should have been a strike out. Now a full count ... Double, 2 runs score.

4-0 Arkansas

Yep

That was a clear strike on a 1-2 count with 2 out and we should be out of the inning. Next pitch sends in 2 Ark runs. Total BS by homeplate ump.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aucanucktiger said:

That was a clear strike on a 1-2 count with 2 out and we should be out of the inning. Next pitch sends in 2 Ark runs. Total BS by homeplate ump.

Arky got screwed in the first inning, only difference is Arky capitalized and Auburn didn't.

• Like 1

3-0 count ... love when pitchers can't throw strikes out of the bullpen. Walked him in 5.

2-2 count ... Struck out looking!

Howell, LaRue, Bello coming up. Need to get hits this inning or we're in trouble.

4-0 Arkansas B3rd

1-2 count to Howell ... Just watching strikes right down the middle, again. Strike out on ball 2 in the dirt. Great answer after a horrible top of the inning.

Cmon guys.  Have fun out there and just start ripping the ball

0-2 count to Larue, at least he's swinging up there unlike Howell. Strikes out swinging on 4 pitches. That's 5 in a row. And then the last 2 outs before that came on a double play.

Edited by tgrogan21

9 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Arky got screwed in the first inning, only difference is Arky capitalized and Auburn didn't.

I’ll agree that we look feeble, but we actually struck out 4 in the third. Only two were called. It’s been bad behind the plate. 

0-2 count to Bello. Ridiculous. Strikes out in 4. I can't describe in words how pathetically awful these at bats are.

4-0 Arkansas T4th

1 minute ago, BigBlueWDE said:

This is embarrassing 

There's no such thing as embarrassing yourself at a CWS.  They're playing badly, for sure though,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At this point, I'm just going to be happy for the season we had and hope we don't get no-hit. I have zero faith that the bats will make any adjustments.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

0-2 count to Bello. Ridiculous. Strikes out in 4. I can't describe in words how pathetically awful these at bats are.

4-0 Arkansas T4th

Think the last four strikeouts have been on weak waves at breaking balls in the dirt..

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

At this point, I'm just going to be happy for the season we had and hope we don't get no-hit. I have zero faith that the bats will make any adjustments.

Really hope we don’t get no hit. 

Im not waving the white flag yet. If John can find the zone and get us an inning plus, we’ll stay alive.