Auburn CWS Game Thread

On 6/25/2022 at 9:30 PM, SurfingTiger said:

You are the aggressor telling me to shut up brother. You need to read the 1st amendment. Or are you one of the people who don’t understand the Constitution?

LMAO, this is rich.

You are one of the people that doesn't understand the Constitution, the free speech clause of the first amendment only protects you against government censorship not private censorship. Unless, you were attempting to imply some other right from the first amendment but "You are the aggressor telling me to shut up brother. You need to read the 1st amendment." strongly implies you were referring to the free speech clause.

Dunning-Kruger effect is very strong with you.  What's even funnier is you picked the worse person on this board to say this to... I just graduated from law school, I know more about the law and the constitution than you ever will.

champoy-el-risitas.gif.545de0d904ce7ac508c13de251dc13cc.gif

Edited by Didba

22 hours ago, SurfingTiger said:

Again name call. 😂

After your debacle regarding the freedom of speech applying to private citizens, calling you a clown is pretty spot on.

On 6/25/2022 at 9:32 PM, SurfingTiger said:

As a moderator you should moderate and post less. 

Sir, please stop violating Golf's first amendment right to free speech.

/s

https://www.si.com/mlb/2022/06/27/lsu-baseball-hires-twins-pitching-coach-report

Did y'all see this? This is nuts. They just convinced a big league pitching coach to give up that job and be a college pitching coach. How? Because they doubled his salary to 750k. And they did this for a first year HC who didn't exactly endear himself to their fans by not getting far with their insane lineup. 

This is what big dog programs do folks, and Butch is trying to take us to big dog status. Scott Woodward will go for it at all costs. Would we do this for Butch if Gabe or Hudson ever left? If not, we have serious issues. 

On 6/21/2022 at 8:44 PM, Brad_ATX said:

Do you realize how many times Florida State has been to Omaha and never won this thing?

I just meant sports in general. We were either close or talented enough in multiple sports, but could do anything with it.

On 6/25/2022 at 9:30 PM, SurfingTiger said:

You are the aggressor telling me to shut up brother. You need to read the 1st amendment. Or are you one of the people who don’t understand the Constitution?

Did Congress make a law abridging your speech on here?  No?

Then cool.  Your 1st Amendment rights have not been violated.  But carry on about "people who don't understand the Constitution".

• Love 1

Man I was really hoping @SurfingTiger would come back with an attempted retort.   Too bad he seems to have tucked tail and run after his ignorant rant about the 1st amend

4 hours ago, Didba said:

Man I was really hoping @SurfingTiger would come back with an attempted retort.   Too bad he seems to have tucked tail and run after his ignorant rant about the 1st amend

He was probably flushed for ticking of @augolf1716

• Like 1

On 6/27/2022 at 1:29 PM, au302 said:

https://www.si.com/mlb/2022/06/27/lsu-baseball-hires-twins-pitching-coach-report

Did y'all see this? This is nuts. They just convinced a big league pitching coach to give up that job and be a college pitching coach. How? Because they doubled his salary to 750k. And they did this for a first year HC who didn't exactly endear himself to their fans by not getting far with their insane lineup. 

This is what big dog programs do folks, and Butch is trying to take us to big dog status. Scott Woodward will go for it at all costs. Would we do this for Butch if Gabe or Hudson ever left? If not, we have serious issues. 

LSU is one of the only programs that actually makes a profit with its baseball program and doesn’t require it’s athletic department to cover losses associated with running a team.  

• Thanks 1