Jump to content
Null

Auburn CWS Game Thread


Recommended Posts

Ole miss is the new LSU. I went to the Louisville-ole Miss kick off classic this past football season. Ole Miss fans were horrible. It was a Monday night, saw two guys (separate incidents) passed out in the streets prior to the game. One in the gutter, his friend too drunk to drag him out of the street. Both were arrested I think, as cops showed up while I was entering the stadium. Inside the stadium, it was about 50% capacity. Ole miss fans were horrible. I saw three separate fights. As I was leaving, cops swarmed a section of the stadium to arrest a few Ole Miss fans. NO FREAKIN’ JOKE!  As I walked to my car, I said something to an ole Miss ole timer and he shook his head and said something about the young ole miss crowd is unbearable. He was horribly embarrassed.  Honestly, I had no idea about ole miss like that.

I hate ole miss is the point. This sucks!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites





1 minute ago, au302 said:

Knew Brody was our last shot there because Howell is hopeless right now

Kason has not missed playing in about 160 games. give or take a few.  He's usually reliable at the plate but I think he's just suffering from burn out. Auburn needs him in CF so he keeps on going. He's been good until about May and now he's not seeing pitches well. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Ole miss is the new LSU. I went to the Louisville-ole Miss kick off classic this past football season. Ole Miss fans were horrible. It was a Monday night, saw two guys (separate incidents) passed out in the streets prior to the game. One in the gutter, his friend too drunk to drag him out of the street. Both were arrested I think, as cops showed up while I was entering the stadium. Inside the stadium, it was about 50% capacity. Ole miss fans were horrible. I saw three separate fights. As I was leaving, cops swarmed a section of the stadium to arrest a few Ole Miss fans. NO FREAKIN’ JOKE!  As I walked to my car, I said something to an ole Miss ole timer and he shook his head and said something about the young ole miss crowd is unbearable. He was horribly embarrassed.  Honestly, I had no idea about ole miss like that.

I hate ole miss is the point. This sucks!  

Who cares, lmao, we are playing baseball

  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Starter still in for Ole Miss. Had him reeling last inning, lets see if we can touch him up again.

0-2 count to LaRue ... 1-2 count and a couple of foul offs. Evened the count up. Strike out.

Howell, LaRue, Bello, and Rambusch have been embarrassingly bad at the plate lately.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Ole miss is the new LSU. I went to the Louisville-ole Miss kick off classic this past football season. Ole Miss fans were horrible. It was a Monday night, saw two guys (separate incidents) passed out in the streets prior to the game. One in the gutter, his friend too drunk to drag him out of the street. Both were arrested I think, as cops showed up while I was entering the stadium. Inside the stadium, it was about 50% capacity. Ole miss fans were horrible. I saw three separate fights. As I was leaving, cops swarmed a section of the stadium to arrest a few Ole Miss fans. NO FREAKIN’ JOKE!  As I walked to my car, I said something to an ole Miss ole timer and he shook his head and said something about the young ole miss crowd is unbearable. He was horribly embarrassed.  Honestly, I had no idea about ole miss like that.

I hate ole miss is the point. This sucks!  

Ole Miss has been sinking into a bammer-copy cat cesspool for a while. Same type of mindset. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yea bottom of the lineup needs to be changed next game…and maybe even the leadoff spot. This is game three of about five spots in the lineup in a row unable to contribute

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bello strikes out.

Rambusch reaches on an error.

Rambusch, Howell, LaRue, Bello are 6 for their last 66 for a .090 batting average. That's including the last game of the regionals where Bello was 2-4.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Too many of our boys are total non-factors at the plate right now. Not really even competitive at this point and we’ve been sliding the past couple games. This isn’t a one game thing anymore and it couldn’t have come at a worst time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, PearlofWisdom said:

Tip of the cap to Delucia. Strong performance from a pitcher that had a shaky start to the season. He’s had our number all night.

yes, he had the exact night I was hoping for Gonzo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Bello strikes out.

Rambusch reaches on an error.

Rambusch, Howell, LaRue, Bello are 6 for their last 66 for a .090 batting average. That's including the last game of the regionals where Bello was 2-4.

 

That’s embarrassing and unacceptable at this point.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the last 3 games, Foster, Peirce, and Carlson are 7 for their last 37 for .194 batting average. This includes the 3 games at the Super Regional and this game.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

In the last 3 games, Foster, Peirce, and Carlson are 7 for their last 37 for .194 batting average. This includes the 3 games at the Super Regional and this game.

 

That’s a lot better than Rambo and Kason. Those two struggling like they are (0-30 I believe) shrinks our lineup to the point where we cannot have rallies. It’s walk/hit and HR or bust. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...