Null

[New Offer] NR Jacorious Hart

Zeek

Hart had a great camp recently where his sub 4.4 40, length, and personality caught the coaches' attention. During his second visit, which is still ongoing as I type this, he was offered. Right after the offer was made public Auburn received a crystal ball prediction on 24/7. The young corner back mostly played linebacker this past season but his raw athleticism and upside made him worth offering. Auburn really "discovered" this young man thanks to the camp evaluations and was the first team to really see his potential. A ranking by the recruiting outlets is likely imminent. Hart attends the Loachapoka School in Auburn, AL and would be another hometown kid for the Tigers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

Hart attends the Loachapoka School in Auburn, AL

The Mayor and other good citizens of Loachapoka would take exception to you using the term :" The Loachapoka School in Auburn". :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The Mayor and other good citizens of Loachapoka would take exception to you using the term :" The Loachapoka School in Auburn". :)

Shhhhhh... lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

Did I read somewhere that he has a 4.2 GPA or something ridiculous like that?

Yup. That has been a theme with a lot of the guys we have been pursuing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6'2" 175 pounds in the 4.4 range in the 40.  This is the type of kid that even though raw can become a very good DB for Auburn.  I expect rating services to start looking at him especially with him having an Auburn offer. I expect him to become a high 3* because of raw talent but will take a year or two of coaching to reach his potential.

• Like 1

Recruiting is a copycat league. Now that Auburn offered everybody else is gone do the same so he won’t be underrated for long. Same thing happened with McCreary coming out. Auburn offered at the last second then he got like a dozen offers the day after Auburn offered 

• Like 1

On 6/22/2022 at 9:09 AM, AuburnNTexas said:

6'2" 175 pounds in the 4.4 range in the 40.  This is the type of kid that even though raw can become a very good DB for Auburn.  I expect rating services to start looking at him especially with him having an Auburn offer. I expect him to become a high 3* because of raw talent but will take a year or two of coaching to reach his potential.

Like Iggy 

• Like 1