Man no Bird and no Loof.....

Place isn't the same and I wish it was new guys that would start posting more instead it's guys that has been here posting more that didn't need to post in the first place......it's sad, hell I don't post as much either.

@DAG @cbo @W.E.D good luck. It's up to you guys

• Like 3

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Me

You outlasted him, I was sure Bird had the upper hand.  I’m glad I didn’t put money on it.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

You outlasted him, I was sure Bird had the upper hand.  I’m glad I didn’t put money on it.

Amazing.......... and at my age to outlast anyone

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, cole256 said:

Place isn't the same and I wish it was new guys that would start posting more instead it's guys that has been here posting more that didn't need to post in the first place......it's sad, hell I don't post as much either.

Assume it was just offseason lulls.  I thought I saw both post every one and a while.

20 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

bird has never taken a break in the 14 years I've known him......until now there are many reasons. I can tell you he is in San Padre Island, atm, with the family.

Glad he’s spending time with the family. Know they’ve been through a lot over the past few years. Hope all is well.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

bird has never taken a break in the 14 years I've known him......until now there are many reasons. I can tell you he is in San Padre Island, atm, with the family.

looking forward to his return and praying it is a good one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

looking forward to his return and praying it is a good one.

If I let him come back......is the question

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

If I let him come back......is the question

I forgot the priority, thanks for reminding me.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, cole256 said:

It has changed. I will leave it at that. Miss seeing you around here more bro.

10 hours ago, cole256 said:

Definitely miss those two. Not the same around here. I hope you're not going anywhere. 

Have you heard from Loof? Is he good?

52 minutes ago, cbo said:

Definitely miss those two. Not the same around here. I hope you're not going anywhere. 

Have you heard from Loof? Is he good?

Yes I spoke with him. He says he's good. I don't think he's coming back anytime soon though......it's sort of funny how I'd get told from time to time people are complaining about me when I would literally be minding my business and just replying back to people who would speak to me first

And all the REAL toxic people are running literally the best posters off and I bet nobody had said a word to them. I guess now some are going to find out how important having some posters with a decent moral compass and a little personality is on a forum

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

It has changed. I will leave it at that. Miss seeing you around here more bro.

Yeah I can see. I've never seen so many jokes told that aren't funny. It's super passive aggressive, and can't even have a debate. It's literally whoever posts first is right and if you disagree with the original idea posted it's concluded that it's a personal attack.....How are people going to learn anything new if everybody has to agree? 

I said my little thing that if you could have hope for Bo you can muster some up for TJ and the other QB's and that pissed off 20 people......😂 Why? You can already see you better line up to the group or it's going to be hell to pay lol

• Like 1

No this definitely isn't just taking a break for the off season. Loof may have been the most objective and decent person on here and if he couldn't take anymore that's scary.

Bird was likeable and would listen to you and would like debating and backing stuff up....but I know he had important stuff he was dealing with in the real world. 

But Mikey and his crew are still here going strong......just doesn't seem fair

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

No this definitely isn't just taking a break for the off season. Loof may have been the most objective and decent person on here and if he couldn't take anymore that's scary.

Bird was likeable and would listen to you and would like debating and backing stuff up....but I know he had important stuff he was dealing with in the real world. 

Unfortunately Bird was one of the leaders of this forum who tried to stay as objective as possible and I am sure that did him no favors underneath the scenes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I don't have a crew but I'm not going anywhere. I was here before you and with any luck I will be here after you bail out.

• Like 2