2023 4* RB Jeremiah Cobb COMMITS TO AU

Zeek

We need to hang on to this guy 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/4/2022 at 10:19 PM, AUINSY said:

Well, his commitment was nice while it lasted 😔

Caddy is his recruiter. He ain’t gone yet. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Caddy is his recruiter. He ain’t gone yet. 

If anybody can keep him at Auburn it is CADDY.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, apparently our top commitment for this cycle, Cobb, didn't bother to attend our best performance of the season? It's less than 60 miles up the road. If truly committed he should have been there to help with the other recruits.

This doesn't look good to me. Now, if he was there it's a different story but nobody has been able to confirm his attendance.

Edited by Mikey
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

So, apparently our top commitment for this cycle, Cobb, didn't bother to attend our best performance of the season? It's less than 60 miles up the road. If truly committed he should have been there to help with the other recruits.

This doesn't look good to me. Now, if he was there it's a different story but nobody has been able to confirm his attendance.

I'm pretty sure JLee said he was in attendance vs aTm and embraced coach Caddy at midfield pregame. He did not offer any interviews post game.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

I know we are trying to hold the crew together, but as usual, flapping in the wind until a direction is set. That may make a difference depending on choice. Hopefully noone pulls their commitments but I imagine the Kirbys will pressure them by saying offer will go away B4 announcement is made. They know the timeline also.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Crypto Dentist said:

I'm pretty sure JLee said he was in attendance vs aTm and embraced coach Caddy at midfield pregame. He did not offer any interviews post game.

This is the only thing I've heard about him, at all. Thanks guys the update.

8 hours ago, Crypto Dentist said:

Lets hope that's correct.

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

Lets hope that's correct.

According to an article yesterday, Cobb is coming this week. Impressively, so are guys committed elsewhere like T Mitchell, B Hughely, Darron Reed, Jelani Thurman, and many others. For most of these guys it is their 4th or 5th AU game. 

https://auburn.rivals.com/news/the-war-room-3965

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, we all know how Kirby likes his long con games with our commitments. This could be another George Pickens in the making. The biggest thing is this is one kid and while we would be happy to have him, if we do not get him, it will not be the end of Auburn football.

The only thing that is important at this point is making the right coaching hire.  Everything else will fall into place after that.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, nurbis said:

Well, we all know how Kirby likes his long con games with our commitments. This could be another George Pickens in the making. The biggest thing is this is one kid and while we would be happy to have him, if we do not get him, it will not be the end of Auburn football.

The only thing that is important at this point is making the right coaching hire.  Everything else will fall into place after that.

Kirby’s days of doing this are coming to an end. He loved doing it to beta Gus especially but those kinds of stunts are about to be history.

Edited by fredst
  • Like 2

On 11/19/2022 at 10:04 AM, fredst said:

Kirby’s days of doing this are coming to an end. He loved doing it to beta Gus especially but those kinds of stunts are about to be history.

Please don’t start this “beta” and “alpha” stuff in here. Because Harsin was supposedly an “alpha” type coach and he was the worst coach in Auburn history 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/20/2022 at 7:38 PM, Sizzle said:

Please don’t start this “beta” and “alpha” stuff in here. Because Harsin was supposedly an “alpha” type coach and he was the worst coach in Auburn history 

I'm ready for Charlie! Nobody messes with a Charlie man.

On 11/20/2022 at 6:38 PM, Sizzle said:

Exactly!!!  He was the absolute best at being the absolute worst!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

His season ended last night. Anadalusia beat Montgomery Catholic in the 4A semifinals. Upset really. 

That's surprising. In any case, Cobb had a great year.

• Like 1