-2:30-3:00 eating contest
-3:00-3:30 water balloons
-3:30-4:00 ice cream

Fify

Edited by Randman5000
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Randman5000 said:

That would be huge. Dukes put in a crystal ball for him but I don't know. 247 had jumped the gun a few times. I don't know if Georgia would give up on a kid. But it does seem like Hughley is torn 

For those who don't know, Kyle (aka Charlie5) is a regular on Zac Blackerby's Locked On Auburn 

Screenshot_20220729-203403-769.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

So is Jhalil Hurley a surprise visitor for Big Cat Weekend?

I'd be surprised tbh. I think if we get Hurley (lol) it's gonna happen really late. We don't want any buzz so as to avoid what happened in the spring. Quietly recruit him and drop the bag on his head the night before signing day

10 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

The 2024 commits are just as important and indicative of status of recruiting as the 2023. The ones in both classes that do not add value (and may even take value away) are the ones that don’t wind up signing.

I don't believe anybody truly thinks that guys who might sign, at the earliest, 17 months from now are as important as the current class of recruits.

Appreciate Todd helping out I'll be at a national tournament all day today (my team went 3-1 yesterday in pool play so we're going against hammers today).

When we get on the road I'll try to catch up. Please remember not to post premium information. It you had to pay to read it don't post it here. The stuff I share is usually from tweets where things can be implied or from talking with a friend or two in the department.

If you haven't done the $1 subscription to Auburn Live I don't know what you're doing. It's great information. 

Following Keith on Twitter is another great resource. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Appreciate Todd helping out I'll be at a national tournament all day today (my team went 3-1 yesterday in pool play so we're going against hammers today).

When we get on the road I'll try to catch up. Please remember not to post premium information. It you had to pay to read it don't post it here. The stuff I share is usually from tweets where things can be implied or from talking with a friend or two in the department.

If you haven't done the $1 subscription to Auburn Live I don't know what you're doing. It's great information. 

Following Keith on Twitter is another great resource. 

We’re having a Kid Camp at church today so I’ll be out until two or so.

• Like 2

6’5” 210 lb —-olb/edge 2026

Getting on him early 

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

For those who don't know, Kyle (aka Charlie5) is a regular on Zac Blackerby's Locked On Auburn 

"NIL has a limited budget for the 2023 class so they have three key targets....."  This doesn't sound good at all. That budget needs to get less limited in a hurry if AU is going to compete in the bidding wars that college football has become.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

"NIL has a limited budget for the 2023 class so they have three key targets....."  This doesn't sound good at all. That budget needs to get less limited in a hurry if AU is going to compete in the bidding wars that college football has become.

Meh random discord message doesn't mean much to me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Meh random discord message doesn't mean much to me. 

Are you saying it's not true that AU's NIL program is so limited in funding that three players are all we can afford to buy? How would anyone other than board members of such an organization even know how many players can be bought?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

I don't believe anybody truly thinks that guys who might sign, at the earliest, 17 months from now are as important as the current class of recruits.

But if we got to this time next year and we had missed on all of these kids it would be a problem, right? Getting an early head start on classes is how teams have 20 commits in July and can speak volumes about recruits' perceptions of our program. If not having them committed is a bad sign, the opposite must be true about them committing. 

• Thanks 1

what time is the cheerleader toss? i might have to come down myself! grins

51 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Are you saying it's not true that AU's NIL program is so limited in funding that three players are all we can afford to buy? How would anyone other than board members of such an organization even know how many players can be bought?

To my understanding it's not that they can only afford 3 players, rather, that there are only 3 that they are prepared to go "all out" for to secure. All out meaning as much as we can possibly do considering the situation. When you have a limited war chest, gotta use your funds wisely.

For example, me personally, I'd be willing to take a secondary TE target and not match tOSU's offer to Thurman if it means that they can now put more money towards Qua Russaw, who I bet is one of the 3. But that said, I'm sure guys like Wilky Deanuad are getting deals from them, just smaller.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Adrian Posse and A’mon Lane are on heavy commitment watch today. There’s others who coaches and 2023 commits will urge/push to pull the trigger as well today.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, au302 said:

To my understanding it's not that they can only afford 3 players, rather, that there are only 3 that they are prepared to go "all out" for to secure. All out meaning as much as we can possibly do considering the situation. When you have a limited war chest, gotta use your funds wisely.

For example, me personally, I'd be willing to take a secondary TE target and not match tOSU's offer to Thurman if it means that they can now put more money towards Qua Russaw, who I bet is one of the 3. But that said, I'm sure guys like Wilky Deanuad are getting deals from them, just smaller.

This NIL discussion makes it sound like we’re some D3 program that struggles to keep the scoreboard lights on. 

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 6

43 minutes ago, toddc said:

Adrian Posse and A’mon Lane are on heavy commitment watch today. There’s others who coaches and 2023 commits will urge/push to pull the trigger as well today.

Is Bluey doing his vocal exercises and stretches? Don't want him pulling a muscle on just the 2nd commitment today. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Is Bluey doing his vocal exercises and stretches? Don't want him pulling a muscle on just the 2nd commitment today. 

It must be tough on the body exploding all the time

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Is Bo Hughley one of them?

Hearing that we're likely to get the '24 4 star QB from Miami, Adrian Posse, and '24 4 star CB A'Mon Lane. Staff hoping to pick up at least 1-2 commits from '23 recruits this weekend, as well, but I didn't get any inclination as to who.

Oops, just saw that it's already been said. But yeah, I can confirm those tidbits.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

But if we got to this time next year and we had missed on all of these kids it would be a problem, right? Getting an early head start on classes is how teams have 20 commits in July and can speak volumes about recruits' perceptions of our program. If not having them committed is a bad sign, the opposite must be true about them committing. 

Exactly we have a load of talent on campus this weekend. Lots of momentum and Debbie downers just trying to be trolls

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

He's been wrong, really wrong, about Auburn's NIL before so take it with a grain of slaw.