Games in Israel Thread

toddc

Being exposed to different perspectives, ways of life, beliefs, and governmental systems is key to young people's development and growth as their own person rather than just becoming a product of their environment/familial upbringing.

Supremely proud Bruce is pushing this endeavor forward and I hope each young man on this trip grows as a person, has an open mind to understanding different cultures, and uses this experience to continue shaping their own beliefs, breaking free of traditions, while considering alternatives to the status quo they were brought up in.

Also, the team straight put it on 'em.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This would stink. They need to be safe though. 

I was looking forward to seeing how we looked in game 3 against their national professional team. 

• Like 1

Well this is not how i was hoping the trip would go. I love these over seas trips but i would have preferred they pick somewhere other than Israel to go. Now the Israeli government is starting a military operations against the Palestinians. I'd prefer the US and AU stay as far away from the middle east as possible with all the crap that goes on over there....

Anyway they are there now so hope the rest of the trip goes ok and they get to play their games. 

• Like 1

Well this is not how i was hoping the trip would go. I love these over seas trips but i would have preferred they pick somewhere other than Israel to go. Now the Israeli government is starting a military operations against the Palestinians. I'd prefer the US and AU stay as far away from the middle east as possible with all the crap that goes on over there....

Anyway they are there now so hope the rest of the trip goes ok and they get to play their games. 

I'm resisting the urge to mention the exorbitant amount spent on the Iron Dome and change the tone of thread 

that ball is slippery as hell 

Yeah FIBA ball. 

Tony Mitchell takes away the main advantage we had over the U20s. 

Edited by AUDub

Gotta give it to this Israeli team. They cut well, shoot well enough and are efficient from the stripe. Tony Mitchell is also a pretty good big. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 1

Kd getting hurt isn't good, but at least he's putting weight on it. 

Gotta give it to this Israeli team. They cut well, shoot well enough and are efficient from the stripe. Tony Mitchell is also a pretty good big. 

They're grown men. Some of them with NBA experience and certainly international experience. It's a great test for our team. 

Forced them to call a TO to stem the bleeding. Good. 

I know these venues have few options for the camera but this view gets me a little dizzy trying to focus near the basket. Israel team can shoot.