Games in Israel Thread

toddc

Need Flan to straighten up. 

He playing?  Haven't seen him yet

Tied it up, now taken the lead back. And another steal!!! Cardwell Jam! Defense impressive.  40-36 Auburn. 

Caused 18 turnovers in first half.  Not just Israel being sloppy either.  We are forcing them mostly. 

LOL Cardwell damn near took out Moore to try and put that dunk down. 

And with his subsequent air ball on 3 lol

• Haha 1

Is it me or does it look like several players are leaner and in better shape than last year (KD, Cardwell, maybe even Wendell)? Sorry if discussed previously - didn’t follow previous Israel theread.

• Like 3

And with his subsequent air ball on 3 lol

Yeah come on Dylan lol. Let's not go too far. 

• Haha 1

Cardwell is perfect example of when he was signed.  Said he was a bit of a project but should be a nice piece later in career.  I think this year is the boom. He's developed nicely and looks ready to ignite.

It definitely looks like an adjustment at times for Auburn with not having that 5 that can stretch the floor, but they're making do 

doing a good job in getting the 5s we do have in optimized positions on the court 

The LOB

That one hand put down was impressive too

Good clock awareness by Zep (maybe Westry) with the lead pass down the court to Flan to beat the clock.  Impressive finish to half. 

Is it me or does it look like several players are leaner and in better shape than last year (KD, Cardwell, maybe even Wendell)? Sorry if discussed previously - didn’t follow previous Israel theread.

Literally just had this convo with my dad. KD has leaned down tremendously as well as Cardwell. Those are the two we really noticed 

• Like 1