Games in Israel Thread

toddc

Great first half! We have done a good job of neutralizing Tony Mitchell, who looked like he was going to dominate. Cardwell and Broome are not going to get pushed around. Our defense has looked completely dominant at times. I have no idea how good this Israeli team is, but we look like we could become a really good team.

Hasn't the game been more enjoyable without the excessive foul calls? Letting some things go but calling obvious fouls. Flow of game been good. At least IMO

• Like 3

We might end up being a better team this year.  These newcomers absolutely attack the basket.  Chance Westry is exactly the type of guard I have been waiting for at Auburn for years. I just hate that he will probably be a 1 and done.  Dude has skills!  

• Like 1

Imir is money from 3. 5 of 7 for Israel guard. 

• Like 1

I am falling in love with Johni Broome right now. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Did the quarter end or was that a Palestinian missile launch????:dunno:

Honestly, the first time I heard it I was afraid for what it might be...shot clock violations are serious business!

I am so glad we convinced Broome to come.  He and Cardwell are a formidable duo.  Sadly,  Stretch just hasn't developed like we hoped he would.  

• Like 2

WhT I like about our new guys is they are all really good but in different ways. 
westry - very good on D. Had good ball skills and has a nice smooth mid range jumper. Need a shooter that only thinks of 3’s. 
Donaldson- good ball skills. Strong on dribble. Good backup  PG behind Wen,Wes, and Zep

Treore- could, I said COULD be better overall than Jabari bc he has great skill in all parts of his game. 

Broome- great Defense.  Knows his way around basketball court to score or defend. 

so ALL Of these signees fill a need and can defend AND score. 

I truly think this group may turn out to be his best recruiting group. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I know we had a generational talent in Jabari last year and Walker, but, from this year's team from top to bottom is more talented. A lot more scorers also! 

• Like 3

I know we had a generational talent in Jabari last year and Walker, but, from this year's team from top to bottom is more talented. A lot more scorers also! 

I am thinking the same thing, but then I try to remind myself that I don't have any idea how good the competition is so far.

I am thinking the same thing, but then I try to remind myself that I don't have any idea how good the competition is so far.

We're beating who we are supposed to it seems. The talent is there regardless. 

• Like 1

There is a lot of speed and quickness on this team. If they can play under control. Man oh man.

Exactly.

• Like 1

Not saying Broome is better than Kessler, but he does look a lottttt more athletic than him. Can move better under the basket & man that hook shot was nice 

• Like 4