Upcoming Changes

Zeek

30 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Some changes are coming to the recruiting forum! Mostly the differences will be in layout regarding recruiting threads.

For example, we will have a thread titled "2023 Recruiting Hub". This is where I'll keep an updated recruiting board, share tweets and articles related to targets, and any other recruiting news. It will be locked so that there aren't a flood of replies making information hard to find.

Then there will be a "2023 Recruiting Disccussion" thread also pinned. There everyone can discuss various players, celebrate, and melt down.

I will be making a 2024 thread soon as well. We should be on the verge of 2-3 commits in that class. Should be a great week or two for us. Excited for that class.

Nice Zeek. That is the one complaint I have had on this forum is the traffic jam of replies when trying to find info. Just having that separated will be a nice touch.

Thanks for all your hard work.

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Nice Zeek. That is the one complaint I have had on this forum is the traffic jam of replies when trying to find info. Just having that separated will be a nice touch.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Yeah, I just now have the ability to actually do some more (pin threads, delete things, etc.)

So it'll be easier to keep it in check a little more. 

• Like 1

• Zeek unpinned this topic
3 hours ago, Zeek said:

Some changes are coming to the recruiting forum! Mostly the differences will be in layout regarding recruiting threads.

For example, we will have a thread titled "2023 Recruiting Hub". This is where I'll keep an updated recruiting board, share tweets and articles related to targets, and any other recruiting news. It will be locked so that there aren't a flood of replies making information hard to find.

Then there will be a "2023 Recruiting Disccussion" thread also pinned. There everyone can discuss various players, celebrate, and melt down.

I will be making a 2024 thread soon as well. We should be on the verge of 2-3 commits in that class.

You did not get my approval but I'll let it slide for now.:cheers:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, mountaincorgi said:

thanks Zeek!

Who do you think may commit over Big Cat weekend?  I hope we get some 2023 as well as 2024 class commits.

Thanks  Doc4aday

No clue for 2023 off the top of my head. We are really close with two edge rushers and two offensive linemen in that class. I think Wilky Denaud commits tomorrow and we're in a good spot to land him.

2024 has 3-4 guys but I'm not sure if they'll all be during BCW.

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

No clue for 2023 off the top of my head. We are really close with two edge rushers and two offensive linemen in that class. I think Wilky Denaud commits tomorrow and we're in a good spot to land him.

2024 has 3-4 guys but I'm not sure if they'll all be during BCW.

Yea I think we get Wilky. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Don't forget to create a piss and moan thread. It will be the most popular thread under our current AUFamily population

Can we piss and moan about all the piss and moaners?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Zeek said:

Yeah, I just now have the ability to actually do some more (pin threads, delete things, etc.)

So it'll be easier to keep it in check a little more. 

The kid finally sleeping through the night I see 😁

1 hour ago, SMITTY4AU said:

Would this work?

pbr.webp

That should cover him through the rest of his life, rest of the decade, end of the year, end of the football season, halftime of the Penn St. game, end of summer, maybe.

• Haha 1