2023 4* Edge | Wilky Denaud | Commits to Auburn!!!

Zeek

Kiffin’s coaching record mirrors Gus in this way: he is very capable of big seasons, but has not yet proven he can sustain it with consistency. He has a lot of 5 and 6 loss seasons in his past. Let’s see if he can win 9 or 10 again this season at Ole Miss and I will be more impressed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hope Wilky doesn't read the last page or so of this thread. Very little of him mentioned but instead we see transfer portal and ole miss/LK . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Kiffin is definitely having a good run at Ole Miss. if we ever need another HC, I would be good with him. He has stayed out of problems since leaving Bama. He is a quirky guy but that sometimes helps.

I had such high hopes for him going through the Saban program. So far he's doing it right. 

He is a troll and embraces the fun of the game. 

Id trade Harsin in a heart beat. 

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Kiffin’s coaching record mirrors Gus in this way: he is very capable of big seasons, but has not yet proven he can sustain it with consistency. He has a lot of 5 and 6 loss seasons in his past. Let’s see if he can win 9 or 10 again this season at Ole Miss and I will be more impressed. 

In his time post Saban, he has been consistently good. You can't hold his pre Saban days as some huge strike when his last 5-6 years have shown tons of growth as a coach. 

35 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Hope Wilky doesn't read the last page or so of this thread. Very little of him mentioned but instead we see transfer portal and ole miss/LK . 

Does he need more than 2+ pages dedicated to him to retain his commitment?

;)

35 minutes ago, GunsmithAU said:

Does he need more than 2+ pages dedicated to him to retain his commitment?

;)

Maybe so maybe no just would hate to lock because of ole miss/LK transfer portal crap

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Maybe so maybe no just would hate to lock because of ole miss/LK transfer portal crap

Let's just ban all dissent and only speak of happy sunshine. Then all the recruits will come and we will never lose anyone YAY!

Watch out world, team AUFUtopia bout to run this s***!

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 5

4 minutes ago, GunsmithAU said:

Let's just ban all dissent and only speak of happy sunshine. Then all the recruits will come and we will never lose anyone YAY!

Watch out world, team AUFUtopia bout to run this s***!

Great post your welcome to go to another free site if your not happy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 5
  • Dislike 1