Auburn vs Arkansas sim

Win4AU

Good news sports fans!  Auburn squeaks by at home in an offensive slugfest.  TJ throws for 4!  TDs and Tank adds another 130yds and a TD.  This game will go a long way in the real season in determining how everything will pan out.  I think this makes Auburn 3-3 with wins over Mizzou, Penn State, and Arkansas.  Loses to LSU, Ole Miss, and UGA.  

1 hour ago, GunsmithAU said:

Maybe this year there won't be huge asterisk/stigma on the arky win like the last 2 seasons. 

What happened last year?  I don't even remember anymore.  Seemed like a pretty solid win in my memory.

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

What happened last year?  I don't even remember anymore.  Seemed like a pretty solid win in my memory.

A few drive saving PIs, the very controversial fumble early, it was a badly called gamed heavily in Auburn favor. One call dire fly led to points for AU on what should have been a punt. 

• Like 1

Then 2 years ago was the fumble not called in a muffed snap clock kill. 

This one caused them to lose directly. If the call is correct they can kneel to win iirc

Edited by GunsmithAU
  • Like 1

We man-handled them last year….will be the same this year too….

If I recall, we beat Arky by 2 touchdowns last year and it was on the road. It seems like certain people can't give Harsin any praise even when his team wins by double digits.

Edited by TeamZero77
  • Thanks 1

Go back and watch that game. The officials 100% influenced the outcome. 

It was a 2 score game at the end, but it was much closer than that with the 2nd score coming very very late with 2 mins left. 

Nix played an amazing game minus the int. The D played great. A couple of huge dropped passes by Auburn.

We couldn't run the ball, tank averaged less than 4 a carry, hunter less than 3. Our rushing stats are inflated from a 25 year late game nix scamper. ,

The Hunter fumble that should have been would have taken points from us and out arky inside the 10. 

Congrats Harsin. With ref help, you beat a team facing a worse rebuild/culture change than us. 

4 hours ago, GunsmithAU said:

Go back and watch that game. The officials 100% influenced the outcome. 

It was a 2 score game at the end, but it was much closer than that with the 2nd score coming very very late with 2 mins left. 

Nix played an amazing game minus the int. The D played great. A couple of huge dropped passes by Auburn.

We couldn't run the ball, tank averaged less than 4 a carry, hunter less than 3. Our rushing stats are inflated from a 25 year late game nix scamper. ,

The Hunter fumble that should have been would have taken points from us and out arky inside the 10. 

Congrats Harsin. With ref help, you beat a team facing a worse rebuild/culture change than us. 

So you try to explain away a 2 touchdown win. Ridiculous!! Guess that means we win against Bama then, other than 1 lucky play that they managed to pull our RB out of bounds, game ends. You naysayers are ridiculous the heights you will climb to, to be anti-Harsin and in fact anti-AU.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

So you try to explain away a 2 touchdown win. Ridiculous!! Guess that means we win against Bama then, other than 1 lucky play that they managed to pull our RB out of bounds, game ends. You naysayers are ridiculous the heights you will climb to, to be anti-Harsin and in fact anti-AU.

Your example is players making plays. Meanwhile arky 2 years ago is 100% a loss without ref incompetence and last year is a toss up we probably lose without ref incompetence. 

Are you are so dense and unable to understand?

Being pro or anti Harsin doesn't matter here. Liking him or not is irrelevant when we're talking about refs directly changing outcomes of games. Especially since one example here predates Harsin. 

8 minutes ago, GunsmithAU said:

Your example is players making plays. Meanwhile arky 2 years ago is 100% a loss without ref incompetence and last year is a toss up we probably lose without ref incompetence. 

Are you are so dense and unable to understand?

Being pro or anti Harsin doesn't matter here. Liking him or not is irrelevant when we're talking about refs directly changing outcomes of games. Especially since one example here predates Harsin. 

I agree about 2020 but not about 2021 with which Harsin was involved in. I just agree to disagree with your take on this one and so far everything else that comes to mind ( recent posts as I don’t remember them long anyway). Have a great weekend.