someone look at this picture and tell me what is wrong with it........no trick i promise!

aubiefifty

p6y97897fje91.jpg

when ya give up let me know and i will tell you what it is. i missed it as well so no shame here on anyone.........

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

p6y97897fje91.jpg

Maybe I've missed it in the past, but do those running for sheriff usually have a party affiliation? That should be a non-partisan office. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Maybe I've missed it in the past, but do those running for sheriff usually have a party affiliation? That should be a non-partisan office. 

remember when we kids and played the hot and cold game? well you are inside the building but still pretty cold. i will announce it later but here is a hint. republican party. republican party. republican party..............grins. and yes these days the repubs around here let you know who they are.

52 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

remember when we kids and played the hot and cold game? well you are inside the building but still pretty cold. i will announce it later but here is a hint. republican party. republican party. republican party..............grins. and yes these days the repubs around here let you know who they are.

I was looking for a higher-res version and had it spoiled for me. 

Great Scott. Really hoping to hear that it was a mistake by the company making the sign, but guessing it was intentional.

• Like 1

ok folks look at the elephants legs. the spaces are klan hats i kid you not.

Edited by aubiefifty

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

ok folks look at the elephants legs. the spaces are klan hats i did you not.

You’re right. Good catch. This guy is a democrat. He is running as a Republican because he could never win as a democrat.  It is a dog whistle to his supporters. Nice catch fiddy.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

You’re right. Good catch. This guy is a democrat. He is running as a Republican because he could never win as a democrat.  It is a dog whistle to his supporters. Nice catch fiddy.

Well, the Klan have been voting straight Republican for a several decades already so he probably didn’t need to include that. 

sheriff political identification can be kind of weird though. That longtime limestone sheriff that got arrested for corruption recently was a lifelong official Democrat that got re-elected for decades in a deep red, conservative county. 

soeaking of all this the United States really needs to end the practice of having local law enforcement leaders ‘elected by popular vote. Too many times you end up with piss poor law enforcement because the leaders aren’t real effective cops or leaders and we’re just able to afford to win a popularity contest at the polls. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 2

Probably a democrat stole the sign and added his own artwork to make his true character known. He probably realized that space looked like the white klan hats in his pappys office. 

• Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Well, the Klan have been voting straight Republican for a several decades already so he probably didn’t need to include that. 

Well, they voted Democrat for about 130 Years....lmao!

Who some whackadoodles in klan robes Vote for is not really a real thing. They  voted Democrat long after the Democrats had pushed thru The Great Society Plan.

They supported the party that was fighting for Civil Rights. Its like they are just a bunch of rubes that are so uneducated and drunk off moonshine that they only quit shagging their sister long enough to go vote badly... ;-)

20 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

sheriff political identification can be kind of weird though. That longtime limestone sheriff that got arrested for corruption recently was a lifelong official Democrat that got re-elected for decades in a deep red, conservative county. 

soeaking of all this the United States really needs to end the practice of having local law enforcement leaders ‘elected by popular vote. Too many times you end up with piss poor law enforcement because the leaders aren’t real effective cops or leaders and we’re just able to afford to win a popularity contest at the polls. 

Wow you keep up with Klan voting? That’s impressive. Maybe you have inside access to the Klan nobody else has. How else would you know? 

• Facepalm 1

On 7/29/2022 at 6:54 PM, jj3jordan said:

i bet you thought you had me but i got nothing for racists or their groups. i could care less what party they belong to. i am just an old hippy that loved my country enough to stand up for her back in the day. she gave me more than i ever gave her. i have never forgotten that. and military people were the best of the best when it comes to taking care of their own.

Wow you keep up with Klan voting? That’s impressive. Maybe you have inside access to the Klan nobody else has. How else would you know

I spent a majority of my voting age life as a heavy Right wing Conservative, watching conservative media and participating in their online communities. 

I know what types of people and groups vote Republicans. 

• Like 2

I spent a majority of my voting age life as a heavy Right wing Conservative, watching conservative media and participating in their online communities. 

Apparently not.

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

you drink super strong coffee i bet as well like death wish and that stuff?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

https://www.al.com/politics/2022/08/lawrence-county-republican-party-apologizes-after-using-gop-logo-with-ku-klux-klan-imagery.html

Lawrence County Alabama Republican Party posted the KKK elephant to their facebook page.  rofl

"Excuse me, your Freudian slip is showing."

5 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

"Excuse me, your Freudian slip is showing."

On a completely unrelated note, Future Walker County Republican Party meetings are to to take place in a inconspicuous cow pasture off the local Highway. Members are encouraged to bring snacks, lighter fluid, and extra matches.

• Haha 1