Jump to content

2024 4 star QB Adrian Posse commits to Auburn!!


Sizzle
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, fishepa said:

I'm not going to get excited about any recruit, as they likely won't be here anyway after we fire Harsin.

Gotcha, pretty useless to be on any recruiting thread then, at least until we get new coach named if existing one is indeed fired.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites





9 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Maybe he was ruled ineligible, so moved to play.

This season alone, he's been at three different schools in three different parts of the county. It's not like he's moving to another school in the same neighborhood. Also, I don't think he'd be ineligible at one school and eligible at another. Columbus and Edison play in the same classification and it's unlikely that they'd have different eligibility requirements.

I don't know anybody who has attended five different high schools. Never even heard of such a thing before looking into this situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

This season alone, he's been at three different schools in three different parts of the county. It's not like he's moving to another school in the same neighborhood. Also, I don't think he'd be ineligible at one school and eligible at another. Columbus and Edison play in the same classification and it's unlikely that they'd have different eligibility requirements.

I don't know anybody who has attended five different high schools. Never even heard of such a thing before looking into this situation.

I guess you know somebody now who has.  Hopefully there is a good reason for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Hopefully there is a good reason for it.

It's bound to be a very interesting reason. Sadly, I doubt that we ever find out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
52 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I just read that we are releasing him of his scholarship.

It’s a commitment, or scholarship offer (on our end) not a scholly yet.   Sorry, technicality.  🤦‍♂️

I think the coaching staff probably likes Air Noland better.   And maybe another QB before Posse.  JMHO.  

Edited by AUinMS9528
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I just read that we are releasing him of his scholarship.

He’s a 2024 recruit, he’s not on scholarship.  The new staff isn’t going to honor his offer. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Sorry. Thanks for clearing that up. Basically we don’t want him.

There's something not right in this kid's life. He's now been at five different high schools, many miles apart, in the past three years. Whatever it is, I hope for his sake he gets it straightened out. I do see why any college would have to delve into his situation in great depth before signing him.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Mikey said:

There's something not right in this kid's life. He's now been at five different high schools, many miles apart, in the past three years. Whatever it is, I hope for his sake he gets it straightened out. I do see why any college would have to delve into his situation in great depth before signing him.

Not surprised by this at all. Freeze is looking at other QBs. Air and kid from Arkansas I believe. Probably others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.on3.com/teams/auburn-tigers/news/auburn-2024-qb-adrian-posse-part-ways/

Friday, Auburn Live reported Auburn was likely to part ways with 2024 quarterback Adrian Posse.

A day later, it became official.

Posse, a junior at Hialeah (Fla.) Mater Academy Charter, Tweeted on Saturday evening that “I have decided to de-commit from Auburn and re-open my recruitment.”

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

https://www.on3.com/teams/auburn-tigers/news/auburn-2024-qb-adrian-posse-part-ways/

Friday, Auburn Live reported Auburn was likely to part ways with 2024 quarterback Adrian Posse.

A day later, it became official.

Posse, a junior at Hialeah (Fla.) Mater Academy Charter, Tweeted on Saturday evening that “I have decided to de-commit from Auburn and re-open my recruitment.”

 

 

I feel relief that this happened. An odd recruitment all the way around.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, CR said:

I feel relief that this happened. An odd recruitment all the way around.

It was so bizarre. 
You bring in Air and his family, 3 more guys from his school you are recruiting, and then you take this guy. Everyone gets upset. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...