2023 4* OL Bo Hughley || Flip Watch?!

Rednilla

5 hours ago, au302 said:

I just hope he told Dukes he'll pay his salary with all that NIL money he's leveraging to get. Dude knew he was putting his reputation and career on the line with this one after Hurley.

Would be a ruthless but smart move to lie to him knowing that he'd run with it in hopes of breaking news of a huge flip before anyone. Dukes prematurely sounds the alarm, Kirby and co are alerted, and UGA bag men scramble. Hughley has a grand time at BCW and gets a nice check awaiting him as he arrives back home. Dukes is the fall guy pawn, again.

I agree, after the failed Hurley prediction,  if this one falls thru,  Dukes reputation will take a big hit. However,  Keef has Hughley flipping  as well..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I agree, after the failed Hurley prediction,  if this one falls thru,  Dukes reputation will take a big hit. However,  Keef has Hughley flipping  as well..

I haven't heard any different about Hughley flipping. If/when I do, I'll post it, but I rather doubt I'm going to be the first to do so. My primary source outside of AUF is through the staff, so obviously it's slanted, and generally not on the cutting edge of the news.

• Like 1

This is the kind of recruit we have to be able to get. You can do a lot with the under ranked hard workers but gotta have a few gems in there as well if you want to compete at the level AU fans expect. 

• Like 2

I know it's a big deal recruiting wise but ya'll need to chill. LOL We have a lot of work to do no matter what he decides. 

I know it's a big deal recruiting wise but ya'll need to chill. LOL We have a lot of work to do no matter what he decides. 

We do, but supposedly getting him would help sway a couple of other guys he plays with, which, if true, would mean that landing him is a little bigger than just one player. And let's not forget that the particular one player is at a position of dire need for us right now.

Either way, people need to chill, like you said. Just this one would hurt a little more because of the residuals.

So let me get this straight colon Jay Tate and Brian Matthews are saying now that there looks to be no more shot at Bo, and that Terrence love is now seriously looking around, telling South Carolina he's no longer committed.

All because Auburn didn't offer or get a commitment from Air Noland... This stuff is just laughable

My goodness why is getting a commitment from a solid OL so dang hard? Especially when you are just about guaranteed to start as a freshman or at least be in the 2deep.

• Like 1

Feels like LSU used to be with QB. They were 1 good QB away from winning a title multiple years.  They get one with Burrow and boom.  We seem to be a good O lineman away from taking things up another level for like 5 years lol

So let me get this straight colon Jay Tate and Brian Matthews are saying now that there looks to be no more shot at Bo, and that Terrence love is now seriously looking around, telling South Carolina he's no longer committed.

All because Auburn didn't offer or get a commitment from Air Noland... This stuff is just laughable

I would put my faith in more trusted sources. UGA reporter Chad Simmons has said this morning that the buzz around Bo flipping to AU is very real, but as of now nothing is imminent. He said Bo feels at home at both places and seems truly confused. 

• Like 1

I would put my faith in more trusted sources. UGA reporter Chad Simmons has said this morning that the buzz around Bo flipping to AU is very real, but as of now nothing is imminent. He said Bo feels at home at both places and seems truly confused. 

I can understand the confusion on Bo's part. Especially being from Atlanta. It's rare to meet someone from that area that isn't all about Georgia. If I had to guess (pure speculation) it's probably a fight between childhood fandom and a fan base that views him as just another guy vs. immediate playing time and fanbase that would consider rolling toomers if he committed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Such garbage. 

re posse: There is no way that Auburn was going to pass on a top quarterback for next year. The kid is already ranked in the top 150 and maybe one of the best quarterbacks in the country. We would be idiots not to take his commitment.

If Noland wanted to commit to AU, He should have done it. If he’s not afraid of competition he should still commit to Auburn. AU will take all of them and sort it out later. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

When are people going to understand not to take insiders words as gospel…lol. One insider says one thing and another the opposite. Gracious 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

When are people going to understand not to take insiders words as gospel…lol. One insider says one thing and another the opposite. Gracious 

Especially in situations like these where the kid likes both schools, staffs, etc. The reason staffs get drug along is because most recruits and most people have a natural aversion to disappointing others. Where genuine relationships have been built over time, it can be really hard to tell someone no. 

• Like 1

Such garbage. 

re posse: There is no way that Auburn was going to pass on a top quarterback for next year. The kid is already ranked in the top 150 and maybe one of the best quarterbacks in the country. We would be idiots not to take his commitment.

If Noland wanted to commit to AU, He should have done it. If he’s not afraid of competition he should still commit to Auburn. AU will take all of them and sort it out later. 

This is all overblown.. Rarely do package deals take place. Talked about alot but rarely happens. Especially if they are all blue chippers

• Like 4

I would love to see him flip but he apparently is really torn so If he flips I doubt if it will happen anytime soon.  So I am gong to hope that we sign some other solid O-Line so that if he flips it will be icing on the cake and if he doesn't we are not dead in the water when it comes to O-Line. With all we have leaving after this year we will need at least 4 HS O-line in this class and at least 3 O-Line in the Portal for next year. Also really will need Zierer and Jones to come back so we will have some starters returning for 2023. 

• Like 1

I have been gone....and just catching up, sorta.  

Bo H - isn't this likely just part of the NIL negotiating process now?   

T Love - was he here for Big Cat weekend?   If he was, when did he have time to visit or tell USCe that he is moving on?   I am not a fan of J Tate and company.  

The Nolan kid would help us in a big way with that high school.  But he could have stood up and committed first.   Welcome to the real world.  

• Like 1

This is all overblown.. Rarely do package deals take place. Talked about alot but rarely happens. Especially if they are all blue chippers

Agree. Rivals should not write that crap. 

• Like 1