Nip Watch 2022

WarTim

It is that time of year again. Hard to believe in this heat but we are a month away from kickoff. Let’s hear of the sights-sounds-etc… that let you know the season is just around the corner. War Eagle All !!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

Friday in helmets.

• Like 1

Seeing former Auburn players open football season in the opening drive of a Hall of Fame Game (Stidham and Carlson). The Nip has been alerted to come home. 

• Like 3

will this nip watch pic do until our girl shows up?

nip 2.jpg

• Haha 3

Nip watch? A nip of sour mash perhaps. . In the 100s everyday in Dallas for the past 2 months.

It sure isn't nippy in Auburn today. Hot as hades.

It sure isn't nippy in Auburn today. Hot as hades.

Different feel early this morning. Showers last night brought in a cool and breathable 69 degrees early this morning. Feels like football to me.

• Like 1

I can hear the Allen HS band practicing. That is when I know it is that time of the year.  I can't go by temperature as it is over 100 almost every day in this part of Texas.

Edited by AuburnNTexas
  • Like 1

I can here the Allen HS band practicing. That is when I know it is that time of the year.  I can't go by temperature as it is over 100 almost every day in this part of Texas.

It's been brutal

• Like 1

Damn Texas soft showing its face again

I resemble that remark. LOL

• Like 1

After a afternoon shower I could feel a brief nip but hard to come by at the moment. WDE! Bring on the season! 

• Like 1

ahhh football season

I miss playing in the Auburn Marching. band. Great experiences. Trust me. We get just as pumped for the first game JHS as the players do. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Feel it Auburn this morning. Low humid 68 degrees teaser. Went to Meat Lab Friday and took a swing around Mel. Kudos to the landscaping job at all the new construction. Everything looks gorgeous.

• Like 1