TJ Finley Arrested

AuburnWarVet

T.J. was silly for running off like that of course (If the report is accurate). Come on bro, 6'5 black guy on that device? You aren't fooling anyone. However, the fact he got away from law enforcement and they had the time to even deal with this stuff...must have lots of time on their hands. Honestly, T.J. is a grown man and he can accept the consequences, but I am almost wondering why not involve his coaches, etc before it even got this far. I feel like that would naturally happen at other places. "Oh but you can't show parity to certain students." Well that is life.

Hoke said he saw TJ leaving the facility today and looked like business as usual - cutting up with teammates, etc. Harsin said that they are obviously aware of the situation and that TJ will practice tomorrow. Doubt this is news at all in a week. 

• Like 4

Hoke said he saw TJ leaving the facility today and looked like business as usual - cutting up with teammates, etc. Harsin said that they are obviously aware of the situation and that TJ will practice tomorrow. Doubt this is news at all in a week. 

exactly it is not that big of a deal. Easily avoidable but at the same token, I think interventions could've been had for it not to get to this point, starting with TJ of course, but ending with the department.

exactly it is not that big of a deal. Easily avoidable but at the same token, I think interventions could've been had for it not to get to this point, starting with TJ of course, but ending with the department.

No doubt

I'm sure it Al.com will make it out to be, it'll probably get ran more than Golding's DUI story lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Pretty simple.. Kid made a mistake.  Not the crime of the century,  but if a law was broken, there are consequences,  no matter how silly or insignificant the law is. Don't run from the cops. Get your ticket and move on.. Cops don't make laws  they just enforce them. Not the cops fault. If u don't like the laws vote the folks out who make them .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Pretty simple.. Kid made a mistake.  Not the crime of the century,  but if a law was broken, there are consequences,  no matter how silly or insignificant the law is. Don't run from the cops. Get your ticket and move on.. Cops don't make laws  they just enforce them. Not the cops fault. If u don't like the laws vote the folks out who make them .

I love this type of mindset. Black and white like it is done like this from both sides. I will move along now, as to not make this into a societal construct debate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

The important thing is that it definitely looks like he's learned from his mistake...

PhotoGrid_1659647217049.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

I love this type of mindset. Black and white like it is done like this from both sides. I will move along now, as to not make this into a societal construct debate.

Not trying to start an argument,  but what did I post that u don't agree with or isn't true? On 2nd thought,  nevermind,  like you said.... I will move along too

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1

• WarTiger changed the title to TJ Finley Arrested

Not trying to start an argument,  but what did I post that u don't agree with or isn't true? On 2nd thought,  nevermind,  like you said.... I will move along too

The genesis of your point stands correct. It was dumb. I will say I agree with that. Ultimately , this all could’ve been avoided if TJ stayed put. I will leave it at that. 

• Like 4

CBH said he’s with the team and gonna practice tomorrow for what it’s worth. Sounds like no big deal.

• Like 3

My guess is he just pays the fine.  But will he be disciplined by CBH?

Does CBH strike you as someone who is not a disciplinarian ? lol

• Like 2

Say T.J. is a QB on Bammer roster. Do the Tuscaloosa police or the University of Alabama police pull him over?  That's rhetorical. 🙈🙉🙊

dm_161011_CAM_NEWTON_reax_analysis.jpg

Cam above btw.

• Haha 3

This says more about his decision making process than anything. He just signed an NIL deal with Amazon and he is incapable of thinking past the next minute and making a decision to run from the cops on a minor charge ?  He seems oblivious to the consequences of his immediate actions.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

This says more about his decision making process than anything. He just signed an NIL deal with Amazon and he is incapable of thinking past the next minute and making a decision to run from the cops ?  He seems oblivious to the consequences of his immediate actions.

Not sure but maybe the incident occurred prior to the Amazon deal being signed …have to check the dates…

Avoided the pressure and extended the play. Sounds like a QB to me.

He’s baaaaack! 😝 Bigbird with the touchdown.

Edited by toddc

Ahh of course, we can only talk about TJ being dumb, not the more important and instigating dumb from the cop. 

Not the right forum, dude.

• Dislike 1

Of course this happens on day 1 of fall camp. Had Jovon Robinson flashbacks today. This can/will be fixed real easily, but damn, it could've been handled a lot quicker/quieter had it been played better. Oh well. Doubt he gets booted off the team, but at minimum, best case for him, it's not helping his case in the QB race. It can only hurt his chances, unfortunately for him.

Not the right forum, dude.

It is no better or worse than those discussing the right if wrong of TJ running.

That being said, I said what I said, and I have nothing more to add or to say about that.