TOP GUN- Auburn

Tigerpro2a

i-dont-like-this-at-all-missy-foreman-gr

If it makes u feel any better, that pic is pretty close to when Maverick reengages, which is where I'm at on a lot of stuff "talk to me goose"

• Love 2

Looks like they are having a lot of fun! Nice film production going on in the athletic department! I hope we play as well as we Bullsheyet. 

Not a Harsin fan, but to give credit where it is due, that was pretty good!

No way!!! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

Maverick is the best movie I’ve seen in about 5 years.

Probably the best action movie I have seen in a decade or better. Especially with the current state of affairs in this country and the "Toxic masculinity" movement, I love that is in an "In your face" man movie. 

I thought at first it was a desperate attempt to try to sell a movie with a sequel- WRONG

I thought it would never equal up to the original- WRONG

I thought Tom Cruise was way to much of a has been to be any good- WRONG

The only complaint I have whatsoever is the little love story sub plot, but I also understand why it is in the movie. 

I grade Maverick as a 9.9

• Like 2

Probably the best action movie I have seen in a decade or better. Especially with the current state of affairs in this country and the "Toxic masculinity" movement, I love that is in an "In your face" man movie. 

Oh I Get It GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2

At least they didn't reenact the scene where they are playing offense and defense at the same time. That would have been a s*** show!