name a list of pols you could vote for for president?

aubiefifty

i am gonna pass on biden and trump if i can help it. i have never been big on romney as i understand he was a corporate raider and took pensions form folks who worked all their lives to get them. dennis K might be a good one. not gonna vote for cruz. probably not gonna vote for the gov or cali. with their homeless problems and weird laws. all i know about santos is he seems like a super jerk but i would have to study him some.

who ya leaning towards and why?

My preference would probably be Pete Buttigieg this early on. Smart, charismatic, seems like an effective leader. 

Beto is fun but too much of a firebrand.  I'd be interested in seeing Gavin Newsome run. 

All that said, if Biden does run for a 2nd term then so far I've seen no big reason to vote against him. He's done fairly well with the bad hand he was dealt. 

on the Republican side, I could see myself voting to a moderate Republican like Liz Chaney....or a Mitt Romney...maybe. 

But those are of course impossibilities because they are both among the most hated Republicans in their own party because they never went full MAGA slave.. 

So far I don't think there are any realistic Republican candidates that I could see myself being able to support. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

My preference would probably be Pete Buttigieg this early on. Smart, charismatic, seems like an effective leader. 

Beto is fun but too much of a firebrand.  I'd be interested in seeing Gavin Newsome run. 

All that said, if Biden does run for a 2nd term then so far I've seen no big reason to vote against him. He's done fairly well with the bad hand he was dealt. 

on the Republican side, I could see myself voting to a moderate Republican like Liz Chaney....or a Mitt Romney...maybe. 

But those are of course impossibilities because they are both among the most hated Republicans in their own party because they never went full MAGA slave like everyone else in their party. 

So far I don't think there are any realistic Republican candidates that I could see myself being able to support. 

i forgot about pete and i like him so far. i could vote for him right now. as an aside have you seen trump lately? he looks like he has agrd twenty years in the last two golfing photo's i have seen. i think all this is getting to him.

• Like 2

i could vote for liz as well. she is so much different than her dad who we know is a piece of crap as well.

But those are of course impossibilities because they are both among the most hated Republicans in their own party because they never went full MAGA slave like everyone else in their party. 

Agreed on Pete. Too early for him, but I think he will do well in the future.

I need to look more into Cory Booker. No idea if he's interested, and probably not since his name hasn't really been mentioned, but I've been impressed with what I've seen so far.

I could get behind Cheney or Romney depending. Only other prominent Republican I could see supporting right now is Kinzinger. As you said, though, no chance for any of them.

• Like 1

i forgot about pete and i like him so far. i could vote for him right now. as an aside have you seen trump lately? he looks like he has agrd twenty years in the last two golfing photo's i have seen. i think all this is getting to him.

As silly as he looks in his orange clown makeup he does look worse without it. 

Decades of scarfing down McDonalds, cokes, and not exercising hasn't done his aging body any favors. 

I need to look more into Cory Booker. No idea if he's interested, and probably not since his name hasn't really been mentioned, but I've been impressed with what I've seen so far.

I could get behind Cheney or Romney depending. Only other prominent Republican I could see supporting right now is Kinzinger. As you said, though, no chance for any of them.

Yes. I guess that Nikki Haley might be someone I would at least think about if she was to run. I certainly don't agree with her on a lot of things, but she did a decent job of holding Trump at arms length and not taking too extreme of positions on things in her term as governor and in the Trump administration.

• Like 1

Yes: Bernie ;) Pete, DeSantis, Tulsi,, Warren, Liz Cheney, Romney???

HELL NO: trump, Biden, Harris, Newsom, McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, 

**** NO: CRUZ, Hawley, any 2020 Denier. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

I’d cross the line for Tulsi. DeSantis is not a big jerk, he is solid. The usual suspects are just so hard to support. On both sides. Noem. Rubio and Cruz last resort.

• Like 2

DeSantis and Abbott.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

other than booker running into a house on fire to save a family i know little about him. i think he got whooped decent last time but i like many of his idea's.

• Like 1

I’d cross the line for Tulsi. DeSantis is not a big jerk, he is solid. The usual suspects are just so hard to support. On both sides. Noem. Rubio and Cruz last resort.

i plan on checking on desantis and if tulsi is the lady got her legs shot off i like her as well. desantis looks too mad all the time. i want to see a good pol that can interest both parties and lays off the hate and drama. i am really sick of most of that crap.

DeSantis and Abbott.

did abbott not die right after costello?

• Haha 2

DeSantis (GOP)

wait and see on if Biden is the nominee 

DeSantis (GOP)

wait and see on if Biden is the nominee 

this is not a slam but i doubt biden makes it again.

As a Texan, please, please, please never support Ted Cruz.  He literally has no spine.